Lexi and Zayn: Carnival Fun.

Well, I'm gonna try something different. Hopefully it'll work out!! Oh, and this is the last one!! Phew, I've been so busy with them and Amber was banned from here for a couple of days, so...yeah. Hope you like, Lexi :D

x Lana x

_________

Lexi and Zayn: Carnival Fun.

Lexi's POV:

"Hey, babe," My boyfriend came over and kissed my cheek. "Niall wants you ask you something. Say no."

"Yes, Niall, I will marry you!" I said dramatically, pretending to faint into his arms. Zayn pulled me up.

"Uh, no you will not," Zayn told me. "You're going to marry me, and we shall have six kids."

"TMI!!!!" Louis bellowed. "Niall, just ask her."

Niall gave me the puppy dog eyes. Oh, this was gonna be really bad if it got puppy eyes.

"Lexi, the boys won't go to the carnival with me today!" He pouted. "If you go, they'll go. Please, Lex?"

"Aw, sure, Nialler," I rolled my eyes. "I'll drive."

"Uh, no you will not!" Louis protested. "You're fourteen, babe."

"But you drive so SLOWLY!" I moaned.

"That's actually quite true, mate," Harry smirked, clapping his hand on Lou's shoulder. Louis grinned.

"Sor-ry for being road-cautious," He rolled his eyes and clambered into his Lamborghini. It was such a squish.

After practically hours, he arrived at the carnival. Niall hopped out, and gazed round like a little kid.

"Merry-Go-Round!" Zayn urged, tugging me there. Niall ran ahead, with Liam. On the way, I got sidetracked by one of those games where you knock a pile of cans over to win a big stuffed toy. Zayn held my arm and directed ms to the cans. We tipped them over on the second go.

"Yay!" I laughed, kissing his cheek.

"Why not the lips?" He pouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Because," I answered. "Ooh, that one, please."

It was a stuffed carrot.

"Oh my gosh, Louis will be so jealous," Zayn giggled. "Now the Merry Go Round."

When Louis saw my carrot his eyed bulged. He looked so upset, I was tempted to give it to him. But, I didn't, muahahaha.

The tinkly music began. I was sitting in front of Zayn on a Lion Statue. We went round...and round...and round.

Zayn suddenly took my face gently, and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled, throwing the carrot down. Louis ran to catch it.

"I love you, Lexi." Zayn smiled.

"What an original place to kiss," I pondered, laughing. Zayn smirked.

"Louis took Eleanor to a grocery store," He said.

"But I'm not Eleanor." I said, I don't know why.

"No," Zayn smiled. "You're you. And that's why I love you."