Chloe and Niall: Risking It.

Chloe got up and got ready for school like every other day. But today, to her, it was a different day.

She was going to tell her crush that she liked him. They were really good friends, so she wasn't sure if she should risk it.

She had decided later last night that she would risk it. She didn't care that if he didn't like her back. She would have to deal with it.

She got dressed, ate breakfast and then hurried out of the door.

Niall and her had been friends since pre-school. They got on really well. Niall called her Cat and she called him Nialler. They argued sometimes, but then like a rainstorm on a sunny day, it was gone and they were friends again.

She was nervous. She didn't want to do it, but she had to. She wasn't sure of what he'd say.

''Morning Cat!'' a voice said to her as she sat down in her seat. She looked up and saw Niall's blue eyes looking down at her.

''Morning Nialler!'' she replied, smiling. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she looked at his smile.

''We've gotta talk later.'' she said, taking a deep breath. Niall's face clouded over.

''Is it bad?'' he asked, slipping into the seat beside her.

''Um, depends on which way you look at it.'' she said.

''Oh.'' he replied and then the teacher came in.

''I need to talk to you too.'' he whispered.

'Nooooooo! This is not happening!' she cried in her mind.

''Okay.'' she whispered back.

The time flew by and before she knew it it was break and Niall probably wanted to talk to her. She took a deep breath and walked to the cafeteria.

As soon as Niall saw her, his heart leaped. He liked her. And he knew he had to tell her.

She had bright red hair and sea green eyes, that he loved.

Niall handed her a Pepsi Max and sat down.

''Look Niall I-''

''Cat, I need to tell you-'' they both started at the same time.

They laughed and Niall said:

''Ladies first.''

''Fine. I-I wanted to tell you that I-''

''Love you.'' Niall finished, unable to keep it in any longer.

Chloe's eyes widened and she blinked.

''I don't care if you don't like me back...I just want to be friends and I wanted to let you know.'' he said, breathing quickly.

''I was going to say that! I love you too Nialler!'' she cried, not caring if anyone was listening.

''Then, will you go out with me?'' he asked her.

She nodded.

''Of course Nialler!'' she said. She was suddenly glad she risked it. Very glad indeed.

I hope you like!

Amber x