Kayla and Liam: The Perfect Date.

''Kayla? The door!'' her mum called through to her. Kayla was laying on the sofa, with her feet hanging of the end. She sighed and rolled of the sofa.

''Jesus. It's half nine in the morning. Who gets up at this time?'' she mumbled to herself. She swung open the door and looked at the boy standing there.

''Um hi. I-er, sorry to bother you, but I'm lost.'' he said, sheepishly. Kayla smiled at him.

''Hi. Where did you wanna go?'' she asked him, flicking her red hair away from her eyes.

''To the shopping centre. I was meeting my friends there, but I got lost. I'm new here, you see.'' he explained.

''Right. Well, you did well to get lost. You're about three miles away from it. I could show you the way, if you like?'' she offered, hopefully.

''Yeah! That would be great, thanks!'' he enthused. She laughed and said ''I'll just get my jacket.''

She turned around, leaving him there and went into the kitchen to tell her mum where she was going. Then she got her jacket and walked with the boy down the road.

''I'm Liam.'' he said, smiling.

''Kayla.'' she smiled at him.

They walked down the road together, getting to know each other.

''I like your eyes.'' Liam blurted out. Kayla laughed, and squeezed his arm.

''Thank you. I like your hair.'' she giggled. Liam laughed.

''So, how did you come across my house?'' she asked him. He shrugged.

''I got lost and then I saw you laying on the sofa, through the window. I didn't think it'd be a bad idea to ask you where I was and how to get to the shopping centre.''

''Oh. Okay.'' she grinned at him.

''How will you get home?'' he asked her suddenly.

''I don't know...'' she replied.

''You can hang out with us! My friends aren't too bad guys. They're good fun.'' he tried to persuade her. She smiled.

''Okay. I'd like that.''

'''Kay. They're over there.'' he pointed at a group of four boys waiting by the door. They waved at him and came over.

''Who's this pretty girl then?'' a boy with curly hair, asked. He winked at her.

''I'm Kayla.'' she replied.

''Very nice name.'' a dark-skinned boy smiled at her.

''Thanks.'' she smiled back.

''She's gonna hang out with us today.'' Liam hugged her waist.

''Cool! I'm Niall. The one who flirted with you is Harry. And this boy is Zayn.'' he patted the dark-skinned boy on the shoulder. The boy was Irish and had blonde hair.

''And this is Louis. The clown of the group.'' Liam grinned.

''Hi.'' Louis grinned at her. ''Well, lets go in then. It's getting chilly out here.'' he continued.

They all entered the shopping centre.

''Hollister!'' Louis yelled, running into the shop.

''Okay...He's nuts.'' Kayla laughed. Liam nodded.

''Yeah, he is.''

''I like you better.'' she went red.

''Really? I like you too.'' he smiled. ''Will you go out with me?'' he asked.

''We're already kinda going out.'' she said. Liam nodded, smiling.

''Yeah we are.'' he agreed.

''And it's my perfect date.'' she smiled.

''Mine too.''

_

Hope you liked it!! :D I didn't know which boy to pick, soo yeah... ;)

-Amber x