Abi and Harry: Back to December.

So. I hope you like it, Abi! This is done by Lana. Byeeee!

xLanax

________

Abi and Harry: Back To December.

|~Third Person's POV~|

Abi's feet dragged along the snow as she shivered. It was that time again. December, the so-called time of happiness and joy. Not for Abi. Because December reminded her of the terrible month two years ago when it happened. What happened, you ask? She made the biggest mistake of her life. She let Harry Styles go. He sent her roses, and they slowly wilted away, as she tossed any letters in the bin and deleted his number from her phone. She knew she was being stubborn; anyone could tell Harry was a wreck and he was really sorry. It was just the hurt she felt when she saw him and Marilyn kissing. But if she could only go back and forgive him, she wouldn't be so lonely at Christmas. Abi trudged into her house. The key to her door felt heavy in her hand. She flipped through the Christmas cards, hoping to see Harry's handwriting. Nothing. She three herself down on the sofa and turned on her theme song; Back to December by Taylor Swift. Flipping on the TV and relaxing on the sofa...alone. Her phone buzzed. She picked it up, clicking on the message. It was from some unknown number.

U OK? Wanna meet up? :) xHarry

Her heartbeat sped up; she could almost hear his voice echo around the room.

I'd love 2 xAbi

Two seconds later, and quite literally, another text came buzzing in.

Gd, cuz I'm outside ur door ;) xHarry

She practically tripped over her own feet to open the door. She couldn't wait to see his dimples, his floppy dark curls and sparkly eyes.

'Harry!' She cried, happily, and hugged him.

'Hey, Abi.' He smiled.

'I love you' rolled at the tip of her tongue.

'You're listening to Taylor Swift.' he pointed out unnecessarily.

'I'm so glad you made time to see me,

How's life, tell me how's your family.

I haven't seen them in while.

You've been good, busier than ever,

We small talk, work and the weather.

Your guard is up and I know why.

Cause the last time you saw me

Is still burned at the back of your mind.

You gave me roses,

And I left them there to die.

So this is ms swallowing my pride,

Standing in front of you,

Saying I'm sorry for that night.

And I go back to December all the time.

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you,

Wishing I'd realised what I had when you were mine.

And I'd go back to December,

Turn around and change my own life.

I go back to December all the time.'

Me and Harry sat there awkwardly in each other's company.

'Soo...' I said.

'Soo...' He replied.

'I'm-' I started, then literally nearly bit my tongue off.

'You're what?' Harry's tone was curious and slightly desperate.

'I'm nothing.' I responded.

'What? Tell me, Abi.'

'No.'

'Abi.'

'No.'

'Abi.'

'No.'

'ABIGAIL!'

'I miss you! I'm so so so sorry, and I'm still in love with you.' Abi cried out. Harry's jaw fell, revealing his pearly white teeth. His eyes were as big as an owl's and Abi bit her lip as she waited for his reaction.

'I love you too,' he choked out, putting his arms around her neck. Abi melted into his embrace, and felt all the happiness she had once felt slink in again, as if a missing piece had just been refitted.

'Can we pretend that December never happened?' Abi begged. 'Please?'

Harry didn't answer, and Abi panicked. Instead Harry pressed his lips to hers, setting off a stupid firework. Harry smiled at her, and started routing through her iPod.

'Oh don't do that!' Abi exclaimed. Harry burst out into laughter.

'Its all One Direction songs, pictures!' He giggled. Abi laughed and stretched out on the sofa. It was just like old times.

___

I hope you liked!! I think I have a spot of writers block.

xLanax