Michelle and Zayn: First Kiss.

''Michelle! You've gotta go to kick-boxing! You're gonna be late!'' her mum screamed up the stairs at her for the fourth time.

''I don't feel like it Mum!'' Michelle shouts back.

''I paid for them classes, now you go to them!'' her voice was getting closer.

''Okay! Okay! I'm going!'' she cries, pulling on some tracksuit bottoms.

Then she grabbed her phone, her ear-phones and went downstairs.

''Bye Mum!'' she called, shutting the door.

She walked along the path, in the opposite direction to the kick-boxing place. If she didn't want to go, why should she? She shrugged. She plugged her ear-phones in and walked along, listening to One Direction.

She looked up as she heard the screams that not even One Direction could keep out. Her eyes widened as she looked over the banners that the girls were waving about.

One Direction were in her town. And she didn't even know about it?!

''Aw damn. I look like a slob.'' she muttered to herself as she walked closer.

''They're coming out! They're coming out!'' the girls were screaming. Michelle's shoulders fell.

She was too late. She walked up to the girls and got roughly pushed.

''Hey!'' she yelled. The girl didn't listen to her. They turned and screamed at Zayn, who was the first one coming out.

Michelle watched as he got punched in the face. Maybe by accident. Maybe not. She gasped and yanked the girl away, slapping her.

''You cam here, wanting to meet them, and then you just slap him?!'' she yelled at her, before grabbing Zayn and dragging him off.

'What am I doing?!' she thought as he clutched his face. They came to her house and she pushed him into it. Then she took him up to her room and sat down on the bed. There was silence as they both caught their breath.

''Oh my God! I can't believe I done that.'' she whispered. Zayn looked up at her and said:

''Please don't scream.''

''I wasn't going to. Oh, how's your face?'' she replied, sitting closer.

''It's fine. The boys are probably wondering where I am.''

''Yeah, you'd better go.''

''I didn't say I wanted to go.'' he smiled at her.

''You can use my ph-wait, what?''

''I don't want to go. I'm fine here.'' he said again, chuckling.

''You do? That's awesome!'' she cried, hugging him suddenly.

''Yeah!'' he yelled, hugging her back.

''We've only just met each other.'' she said, pulling back.

''Yeah, and I like you.'' he said. Then he covered his mouth and went red.

''I like you too.'' she smiled. Then Zayn reached over and kissed her, on her lips.

''What was that for?'' she asked him, shocked.

''For saving me.'' he winked. ''I hope we can do that some more...?'' he asked her, basically asking her if she wants to go out with him. She laughed and nodded. ''Sure!'' she replied, while also thinking: 'That was my first kiss!'

_

Michelle to the rescue!! Haha! Just wanted to put that ;)

And hi to Kyle, your friend! Wanted to say that too ;D

Hope you liked it! You got your first kiss! Hehe :D

-Amber x