Ayshe and Louis: Laser Tag.

SORRY it took so long! I thought Amber had finished, and there's actually a ton left, so I apologise for the wait :) Anyway, bye bye!

x Lana x

__

Ayshe and Louis: Laser Tag.

Ayshe's POV:

"Of course you have to, Isabelle." I answered firmly. Izzy stood firmly outside the entrance to Laser Tag, refusing to step foot inside.

"I'm not going in, Ayshe!" Oh, she's so stubborn! I stamped my foot impatiently. Izzy was extremely girly, hence the fact she wanted to manicure herself instead of going to Laser Tag.

"May I remind you?" I offered, rolling my eyes. "I went to the hair salon last week, on condition you'd come here."

"Deal broken," She folded her arms.

"ISABELLE MARIE KENSINGTON! You come right now or-"

"Excuse me," a voice coughed. I looked up to see five attractive lads grinning bashfully at us. I realised we'd been blocking the entrance. I grinned in triumph.

"You wouldn't be a brat in front of four hot lads, would you, Izzy?!' I coaxed. The goldeny haired one raised his hand, making me laugh.

"There are five of us."

"I know,' I teased, watching them squabble over who wasn't the hot one. Actually, they were all lush. I was a good liar, let's say.

"Belle, please?' I begged, shooting her a pouty look. She gave in and trooped on, dismally.

"Cheer up!' I grinned.

"Hey, come play with us?' One offered. I nodded, gratefully.

"I'm Louis," He muttered in my ear.

"Ayshe," I said back, smiling.

"You good at laser tag?" He asked, in a husky voice.

"Oh, yeah," I replied, smugly.

"Well, I'm going to trounce you, either way," He winked, nudging me shoulder. I crossed my arms, raising an eyebrows.

"Oh, it's on."

Izzy sat out, filing her nails while we played Laser Tag. I ran and hid behind a fake rock. Me and Louis were basically the only ones playing, since the others were still squabbling. He shot at me, but I dived to the ground, laughing. This was so much fun! I shot at Louis, hitting him.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, eliminated.

"Oh yeah! Who's the queen?" I cheered, winner.

"You cheated," Louis grumbled teasingly.

"I did not! Rematch?" I smiled, nudging him.

"That means I'll need your number?" Louis grinned, winking. I flushed pink, putting my number into his phone. I took a picture of my for my contact photo.

"Text me soon? Can't wait to see your beautiful face flash up on my screen."

I laughed, blushing more.

"See you soon?" I asked, hopefully.

"Very soon," was his answer.

Hope you liked :)