Sabrina and Liam: There's Something About You.

I hope you like it!! Amber's turn next.

Lana

xoxoxo

Again, always in Third Person POV.

____________

Sabrina and Liam: There's Something About You.

Sabrina wasn't at all happy. "But One Direction aren't better than The Wanted. They're the same. And I already have tickets to The Wanted."

"Please?" Macie begged. Sabrina sighed. Okay, she did like One Direction - who wouldn't? They're so hot. But she also liked The Wanted. She hadn't paid for that ticket for nothing.

"Give it to Hannah," dismissed Macie after Sabrina's protesting. "How can you resist Louis?"

She shoved a posted into her face. Sabrina smiled at it. For it wasn't, in fact, LOUIS that made me smile. Liam Payne made her melt. She'd choose him over Nathan Sykes any day.

"Okay, Mace, you win!" surrendered Sabrina, throwing her hands up. "I'll give my ticket to Hannah."

~

"Put your hands together for One Direction!" hollered the voice. Macie screamed and jumped up and down. Sabrina just put her hands over her ears to block out the ear piercing shrieks filling the air.

"How'd you manage the first row tickets?" Sabrina shouted over the noise.

"I have good cousins!" yelled back Macie.

"I'm Liam!" I turned my attention to the stage. Liam's hair was neatly trimmed and he was flashing a smile. Sabrina could feel herself smiling too. She gripped Macie's hand and continued to gaze at the brown haired boy singing his heart out.

Liam was nervous. He was nervous before every show. "Come on, Liam," Harry tugged his arm. Liam nodded and leaped out on stage.

"I've tried playing it cool," I started singing. "But when I'm looking at you,

I can't ever be brave.

Cause you make my heart race."

Haz came in with, "Shot me outta the sky! You're my Kyptonite."

I diverted my attention to the audience. I looked to the front row first. I bit my lip. A beautiful, just beautiful girl was muttering to her friend. She shrugged and then smiled at the stage. It didn't look like she was really listening.

"Liam!" hissed Zayn. I jumped. I realised the chorus had started.

~

"Are you serious? You got backstage passes?" Sabrina asked in disbelief.

"Oh, no. I just dropped my phone here." said Macie. Sabrina shook her head, and started to search the floor for the iPhone that had been dropped.

"This yours?" Sabrina heard a voice say.

"Nope. Try Louis, mate." Another voice replied. Macie looked at Sabrina and Sabrina looked at Macie. They both recognised those voices.

"Not mine, Liam." Another voice joined. Macie could feel herself smile.

"Hello, there." Sabrina heard a voice right by her ear and jerked up, hitting Harry's chin with her head. The both clutched their injuries in pain.

"You okay?" Sabrina looked up to see a tall, deep voiced boy grinning at her.

"I'm okay. I just didn't expect to hear him in my ear." Sabrina smiled. Liam noticed with surprise, that this girl was the beautiful one he had seen during the concert.

"I'm Liam." Liam introduced, holding out a hand.

"Sabrina. That's me. And this is Macie." Sabrina told him, taking his hand. She couldn't deny the sparks radiating through her arm.

"Hey Macie," Louis winked.

"That's Macie's phone!" Sabrina's exclaimed suddenly, glancing at the White phone in Liam's hand.

"It is? Here, Macie," Liam said, giving her back the mobile.

"Shit, where's mine?" Sabrina cursed suddenly, feeling her back pocket. Liam realised, with a jolt, that the other phone he had found before the concert was probably hers. A plan forming in his mind, his patted his jacket pocket protectively and shrugged.

"I expect it's around here somewhere. Maybe someone took it into our dressing room, thinking it was one of ours?" Niall suggested. "Come look."

~

An hour later of absolutely no phone finding, and just talking, Sabrina stretched out.

"Uh, Sabrina?" Macie tapped his shoulder. "Mum says come home, it's late."

"Okay," Sabrina said reluctantly. Liam slipped the phone out of his pocket.

"Oh, look, Sabrina...is that your phone over there?" Liam faked surprise. Sabrina rejoiced and pocked it up.

"Best be going, boys." Macie informed. "Bye bye."

"Bye Macie," Louis grinned, making a 'call me' motion with his hand. Macie blushed red, and nodded.

Out in her car. Sabrina noticed a new contact. She furrowed her brows. Who could 'Sexy and You Know It' possibly be - oh! That little devil!

'You little devil! :) x' Sabrina texted furiously, a smile forming on her lips.

'Finally, I get your number ;) ,' was the reply.

'Whats that supposed 2 mean? x' she texted back.

"Who are you texting, Sabrina?" Macie asked.

"No one," Sabrina replied with a smile.

"Oh, so Liam then?" Macie smirked. Sabrina hit her.

'Because I wanna meet up with you 2morrow. That is, if you say yes :) x' Her phone read.

'Yes x' Sabrina replied without hesitation.

~

"There's something about you," Liam whispered over a coffee. "I don't know what it is."

"I really like you too, if that's what you're saying," Sabrina uttered quietly.

"Damn, am I that easy to read?" laughed Liam.

"There's something about you too." Sabrina murmured.

"We should do this again," Liam stated. Sabrina's face wore a smile. She already knew her answer.

She was so glad she hadn't gone to The Wanted.