Part Eighteen

Next Morning.

Stiles woke up to the sound of his alarm going off. It was seven a.m and Lydia was still sleeping, cuddled in next to him. Her face was buried into his neck and her arms held his waist tight. He could barely open his eyes as he was starting to awaken.

Beep. Beep. Be-

Stiles reached his arm over and shut it off. Throwing his arm across Lydia's body again and squeezing her closer to him. Lydia felt his body and him adjusting his head back on the pillow. She groaned as the light hit her face. Lydia wiggled Stiles a little.

"What time is it?" She yawned as she spoke and rubbed her eyes.

"It's seven" his voice was rough and tired. Lydia didn't know it was that late. She still had to shower and go home. She jumped out of bed and Stiles raised his body in confusion.

"Stiles! It's late I still need to go home." She began searching for her clothes and putting them on.

"It's only seven" he looked at his clock with squinting eyes.

"Exactly. I gotta go." She reached for her phone and keys on his night stand, gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and left. She left him confused because it was like she didn't know what she was doing. It felt like that was something they always did. Usually it was just sex and they would hang out with Scott. They didn't just kiss each other when they said goodbye. Stiles found it odd, but good. He liked it. He got out his bed and went to take his morning showers for he can go to school.

——————

Lydia made it fifteen minutes late to first period and she saw Stiles smirking at her the moment she entered the classroom. She took her seat and spent the next hour catching Stiles looking at her and then looking away when she caught him.

'She's so beautiful. Look how cute she is.' Stiles thought of Lydia ever since her accidental kiss she gave him that morning. The more he thought of her, the more he realized that every time she was around he would get butterflies, every time they kissed his heart would pick up paced, every time she looked at him his skin would burn up. 'Am I falling for this girl' he looked at her with questioning eyes and when she looked at him, he knew the answer to that question. 'Yeah...I am' he looked back to the board, trying his best to stay focus but he couldn't now that he finally admitted to himself how he felt for the strawberry blonde who sat three feet away from him.

The bell rang and as usual, Stiles walked out the classroom right behind Lydia.

"So why were you staring at me so much today Stilinski?" She put the combination to her locker and opened it.

"What...I..I wasn't-"

"Yes you were" she said singsongy with a smile.

"I..well I was just thinking of this morning" grabbing his textbook tighter as he began to get nervous.

"What happened this morning?"

"You" he pointed to her and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Me." She said unsure.

"Yeah...you..." he looked around and stepped closer to her "kissed me". His cheeks were a rose color and a smile escaped his lips.

"I didn't kiss you this morning" not knowing what he was talking about.

"Ohhh Lyds...but you did" his face was smug. She shook her head slightly and started to think of this morning.

"No I didn't."

"Let's see.. You grabbed your phone and keys and kissed me goodbye."

"Okay what's the deal..we have kissed before." Giving him a duh look.