Part Thirteen

It's been a weird couple of days for Lydia. She doesn't hang out by herself at school anymore. Every since Scott came up to her on Monday, he has been hanging in the library with her ever since. Soon Stiles followed as well. It was Thursday and Lydia liked having two new friends. It brought some light into the world. Scott was never ashamed to be seen around her, he didn't really care for popularity. In matter of fact, he never really liked hanging with Malia, Isaac, Danny, Kira and Jackson. He never really clicked with them and was only there for Stiles.

"Hey Lydia!" He chirped at her locker and she smiled.

"Hey Scotty!"

"Noooo stiles got you saying that too" he hated that nickname. She laughed and went back to grabbing her history notebook. "Anyways, you sure you don't want to come tomorrow. It'll be fun."

"Scott honestly I don't want to go. I'm not really a party person and I won't fit in."

"Come on...ill buy you Starbucks everyday for a week." He pleaded. That was an intriguing offer and she took it into consideration.

"Make it two and you have yourself a deal." She smirked at him and he had to take a minute to think about it. 'A grande is about five bucks each. Five times seven is thirty five and double that I'll have to spend seventy dollars. Uhhhh I guess.'

"Fine. But you have to come and have fun. Promise" raising his pinky. She chuckled and wrapped her pinky around his.

"Promise."

"Good and trust me Stiles will be happy."

"Why would he be happy?"

"No reason" he had a smug look on his face and walked to his third period. Lydia brushed it off and closed her locker.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Lydia got off her couch and took a few steps before reaching her door handle.

"Hey I didn't know we were studying today?"

"We weren't but I need to talk to you?"

"Ohhhhh okay?" She was confused and Stiles walked inside and up the stairs to her bedroom.

Stiles stood in the middle of her room and when Lydia walked in, there was a weird vibe.

"So you're going to the party huh?" He bit his nail.

"Is that a problem?"

"Lyds...Malia's going to be there an-"

"You don't want me there"

Of course he wanted her there. All he ever wants is to be with her.

"I do want you there Lydia." He stepped closer to her and grabbed her hands in his. Giving them a squeeze. "I haven't told you but yesterday Malia stopped by my house."

"W...why?"

"She wanted to give us a try. Like a real one this time."

"Ohh I get it now..." her voice was low, a little sad at where he is going with this.

"Get what?" He said confused.

"You came by because you're ending this. The whole special friends thing we have going on huh?" She was looking at her toes and felt Stiles grip tighten on her hands. 

"Never!" She looked at him surprised and confused all at the same time. "Lyds...I told her no. I came by because while I was telling her that I didn't like her that way I kinda accidentally told her that I was seeing someone else."