Part Nine

Get ready for some serious fluff in this filler chapter. Ohh and some more smut.

What do you expect I'm a horny seventeen year old girl.

----------------------------------------------

Stiles turned to his side to face Lydia. One hand holding his head up and the other messing with her fingers as the lay flat on her stomach.

"So...special friends?" He raised his hand for her to shake, like if it was some sort of contract.

"Special friends." She shook it with a smile on her face and it made him show a toothy smile.

"Ohh thank god because I don't know what I would've done if you said no." Flopping back down on his back next to her.

"What do you mean?" Looking at him.

He looked at her confused because he thought she knew what he was talking about. "Lyds you can't just have sex like we did and not have it again at least one more time" he gestures his hand dramatically to her, "duhhhhhhh"

She chuckles "so you only want to have sex with me one more time" she puts one finger up "and that would be enough."

"Fuck no!" Turning back to his side. "I would like to have sex with you as many times as possible." She blushed and let a giggle fall of her lips. "Don't tell me you don't like having sex with?" He smirked at her, playing with her fingers again.

Lydia cleared her throat before answering, "well..." she closed one eye and made a face that made him think that she didn't.

"Oh shush" he nudged her shoulder slightly "you loved it" he smiled while leaning in to kiss her.

"Yeah. I did" she whispered just as she was cut off by his lips. He placed a hand at her neck and pulled her just slightly closer. Causing her to shift to her side and then on top of him as he laid back down on his back. Her hands were at his neck and one of his was tangled in her hair and the other on her lower back. Their mouths were moving eagerly but he never rushed it. Lydia bit down gently on his bottom lip as she pulled away from him. Damn did that turn him on. Now he knew why Lydia loved when he did it. "No" he mumbled as she parted their lips. Tilting his head up to grab her lips again. He was successful as they kissed again and his head fell back on her pillow that smelled like fresh detergent. Stiles' tongue licked her bottom lip and started exploring her mouth. It was like he was memorizing it. Licking each corner carefully and slowly, bumping into Lydia's tongue ever so often. His hand rested at her hips and she felt his dick growing in between her thighs. Lydia grinned on him and he made a pained sound in his throat.

"I'm hard again" he mumbled in between their heated kisses. Lydia couldn't help but smile and she did.

"We are not doing it again" she whispered to him as she pressed their lips together again and again.

"But Lyds..." he said it in a child like manner.

"Stiles" she said as she pulled away from him. "We don't have anymore protection." She pointed out as she sat on top of him. Stiles was more than disappointed and he pouted but Lydia kissed it away before she got off of him. She now sat at the edge of her bed putting on her panties. Stiles was looking at her back and noticed a few moles and freckles she had. He shifted to the other end of the bed and placed light kiss on them.

"Your putting on clothes" he said as he placed more kisses on her back and shoulders.

"Ha yes Stiles" She chuckles and just as she was about to stand up, he grabbed her waist and pulled her back down.