Part Five

Stiles woke up Wednesday morning at 6:10. He opened his eyes and stared at his ceiling thinking about what happened yesterday. After ten minutes passed he had to get up and take his shower.

The shower was running and Stiles was waiting for the water to get warm. In the meantime he brushed his teeth. Once the water was at the temperature he liked it, he stripped off his clothes. Looking down and realizing his morning wood. He stepped in the water and contemplated if he should just change the temperature of the water or jerk off. 'Yeah I'm going to master bate.' He used a little of his body wash substituting it for lotion, and gripped his dick in his hand. Starting to stroke himself thinking about Lydia and how wrecked she looked under him yesterday. His imagination lead him to some pretty hot and heavy stuff and he moved his hand faster and faster and faster until he came. He finished off and began taking his shower.

Lydia got out of her bed and checked her phone. Still no response from Stiles. She sighed and grabbed her towel, entering her bathroom. She turned on the water and took off her clothes. 'I should have never asked if he broke up with her because of me.' She thought getting in the shower. 'What the fuck was I even thinking. He probably thinks I'm crazy.' She reached for her shampoo and started massaging it onto her scalp, closing her eyes and relaxing a bit. She kept picturing Stiles and how hot he felt on top of her body. She started to clench her thighs together as she thought more of him. 'Lydia you are not about to fucking masturbate thinking of him'. She started to feel heat going down and gave in to her needs. She leaned against her tiled wall and slipped her fingers in her. She teased her clit and the more she thought of him. Her slow motions turned quick and eager. She bit back her moans and sucked on her bottom lip. 'Fuck Stiles' she moved fast in her and Lydia came. Letting out heavy breaths. 'I'm so screwed.' She finished up washing herself and turned off the water.

Stiles stepped out of his shower and grabbed his towel to dry himself off. He wrapped the towel around his hips and walked out of the bathroom, down the hall and into his room, shutting the door behind him. Stiles still hasn't turned his phone back on and sat at the side of his bed and turned it on. His clock read 6:50 and was happy he still had an hour left before he had to leave. His phone lit up in his hands and saw about 100 texts from Malia and he scrolled reading each one.

"We need to talk, I'm sorry, I miss you stiles please, Give me another chance for you to fall for me, I'll see you tomorrow before school, Stop ignoring me, text back, I need to talk to you, you know what fuck you stiles..." there were more and he didn't bother texting her back. He kept scrolling down and saw a text from Lydia and immediately swiped left to unlock his phone to reply.

He read, "was it because of me", and decided that it would be best to do this face to face and not over text message. He got up from his bed and quickly grabbed the closest shirt and pants and put them on. He ran downstairs and grabbed his car keys and went out the door.

Lydia wrapped her towel around her and stepped out of her shower. Her mirror was foggy so she used her hand to wipe it away. Grabbing her toothbrush, she brushed her teeth and then put on her contacts. 'I could finally see' she hated wearing her glasses so she never wore them. Even at home. She got out of her bathroom and went straight to her closet. She turned over to her clock and it read 6:54 a.m and she was happy she still had a lot of time to get ready. 'I forgot to do my laundry again.' Looking through her clothes and finding nothing. The only clean clothes she had were jeans or dresses. It took her for ever to decide what she wanted to wear until she looked out the window and saw that the best option would be the dress. She took out a spaghetti strap one with floral printing that was light pink. 'This will do I guess' placing it on her bed and walking to her vanity/desk to fix her hair and makeup. "Okay Lydia it is 7:12 you could do this in 30 minutes." She said giving herself some motivation. She took off the towel that was on her head and dropped it to the ground. Grabbing her comb and brushing through her hair. Making sure it had no tangles before she blow dried it. She was plugging in her blowdryer when she heard her doorbell. 'Who the fuck is that' she was shocked to have someone be at her door this early. Forgetting that she was still in her towel, she went downstairs and opened her door.