Part Seventeen

Have y'all ever dealt with writers block. Well that's me in this chapter.

Friday Morning.

Lydia opened her eyes and the first thing she thought of was Stiles and the kiss they shared a few hours ago. 'Why did he kiss me like that? He has never kissed me like that before.' She thought as she heard her alarm go off again. Lydia shut if off and got off her bed. Her normal routine was finished as she headed to school, feeling a little nervous of seeing Stiles again.

—————

"What do you mean you forgot the condom!" Scott yelled through the phone. They were on their way to school when Scott called to check up on him.

"It's no longer an issue because she's not pregnant"

"What if she was!?" He was a little angry at Stiles for being an idiot.

"Then I would have a child" saying like its no big deal.

Stiles heard Scott sigh deeply through the phone. "So...is your deal over now. Like officially."

"Yeah..." sounding disappointed.

"You don't like that do you?"

"No! We had sex for about a week and I can tell you it's the best I ever had."

"That's the only reason" Scott chuckled.

"Yes. That's the only reason Scott. Don't start with that bullshit." Stiles sensed his smirk and Scott laughed through his nose. "Whatever...ill see you at school." Stiles hung up and grabbed his keys to leave.

—————

The first bell already rang and Lydia walked into the hall spotting Scott and Stiles talking at their lockers. She stopped at the sight of Stiles and he looked over Scotts shoulder and they made eye contact. She looked away quickly and walked to her locker. Lydia fumbled with her locker combination and sighed. Eventually, she was able to open it and saw Stiles and Scott walking to her out of the corner of her eye.

"Hey Lydia! How's it going?" Scott said smiling wide.

"Umm...it's good...I guess." She said avoiding Stiles. "By the way I'm sorry about Saturday"

"Nah it's fine" he looked at Stiles and then back at her. "I'm over it." Lydia for some reason already knew these two boys like the back of her hand and when Scott looked at Stiles, she knew why.

"God dammit it Stiles! You told him. Again!"

"How do you know these things" he asked surprised.

"Lydia look...I won't tell anyone. Don't get mad at Stiles" Scott gave her his puppy dog eyes and she rolled hers. She turned back to grab stuff from her locker before shutting it.

"Whatever. You guys are best friends so I guess it's understandable." She walked away but they can tell she was still a little peeved.

"So...I'm guessing she doesn't like that I know"

"Nope. But it's okay she'll get over it." They both said goodbye and went to their first periods.

Lydia was sitting waiting for class to start and for the first time ever, Stiles was on time. He spotted Lydia and he saw her eyes roll but he ignored it a sat next to her again.

"Don't be mad. I'm sorry Lyds"

"I'm not mad" she said sarcastically.

"I know when your mad and you are definitely mad."