Part Four

Lydia was in her bedroom playing some music on her laptop while going through some old photos on her bed. She came across one with her dad at the pumpkin patch and sadness filled her eyes. Lydia missed him so much. They used to be close but when he left her mother and her for another family, she was completely crushed. Thus what started her panic attacks at such a young age. A tear slipped out and she quickly wiped it away using the sleeve of her oversized hoodie that she put on when she got home. All day she was uncomfortable with what she was wearing. Black skinny jeans with holes on the thighs and left knee, a black flowy tank top that she thanked didn't stick to her skin but let her breath paired with a red and white flannel that she loved so much. She didn't mind what she was wearing on top, she did mind the jeans. Lydia hated jeans but she forgot to do her laundry and had  no other choice. So, when she got home from school she immediately changed into some cotton shorts and an oversized hoodie. Putting her hair in a messy bun and taking off her makeup. She heard her doorbell and checked the time to see 4:58 and she laughed knowing who it was. Getting off her bed and shutting off her music, she went downstairs to open the door.

"You're early" she snickered.

"Didn't want to risk being late again" he joked with her. She stepped aside and let him in her house. Stiles walked in and saw everything he saw yesterday. Nothing new. He turned back around and saw that Lydia had changed. Her shorts were well, short and the hoodie that she was wearing was obviously three sizes too big. Her hair wasn't down but in a bun that he found adorable on her and he saw that her face was now bare. Noticing the little freckles she has on her nose and the small eye bags that he thought only looked good on her.

"Okay so did you bring the notes?" Not catching him looking up and down her body and him being grateful that she didn't.

"Yeah" he cleared his throat and followed her to the kitchen. Where they were yesterday. "You changed" he said as they sat on the stools.

"Yeah I wasn't comfortable in the outfit I was wearing earlier." She looked at him "is that a problem Stilinski?" Raising one eyebrow.

"Umm no I actually think you look better like this." Taking out his notes from his backpack.

"Don't be sarcastic Stiles"

"I'm not" he was sincere with her and gave her a shy smile. She licked her lips and he saw a rose color appear on her cheeks.

"Ohh umm...thanks" she looked away from him and grabbed his notes to start.

He couldn't stop looking at her as she was talking to him about some formula you use for some equation that he knew nothing about. He even started to count how many freckles she had on her nose. '23' he thought to himself. Then his gaze went down to her lips. That looked naturally pink. Every know and then he saw Lydia lick them because they got to dry because of how much she was talking. Seeing her tongue play peek a boo with him was driving him insane. Stiles wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Stiles are you even listening" she turned to him and was brought back to reality.

"Uhh yeah" stumbling in his seat a little.

"Okay so solve the problem" he looked down at the equation and didn't know how to do it. Not one bit. Lydia saw his expression and sighed.

"Stiles if you're not going to liste-"

"No no I am it's just that..." he stops and looks at her.

"It's just that what Stiles?" Getting annoyed that he wasn't paying attention.

"I...can you show me again and this time I would be 100% focused."

"Last time stiles got it." Taking the pencil from his hand and showing him how to do it step by step. "Got it." He looked at her side profile again as she was explaining and smirked a bit before focusing back on the problem and actually paying attention to her this time. They spent the next hour and a half going over and reviewing the notes and then another half an hour doing the homework. The work didn't take long because Stiles learned how to do the problems and when he got stuck on one, Lydia would guide him through it. Every now and then Stiles would clap his hands together when he got a problem or yell "yes!" and it made Lydia smile looking at him understanding math. The stools became uncomfortable for the both of them so Lydia stood up and grabbed all the notebooks. Stiles was confused.