EPILOGUE

"You can come if you want. I am not going to force you...," Louis muttered keeping his eyes fixed on his shoes. His keys jingling in his pocket as he reached over to grab his phone and message Lottie to bring over the family. It would take them at least an hour to reach L.A.

Mira rolls her eyes and grabs her phone, "she is my daughter. Of course, I am going to come!"

Louis did not understand the sudden change in Mira's behavior. Why was she being nice to him after fighting with him for about four hours?

"Okay...," Louis said and his brows slowly furrowed, "I just- Nevermind."

Mira looked at him, "you what...?" She was feeling ashamed about how she was acting. For all she knows, Ishita probably hates her now. 

"I- Why would you think that I'd ever cheat Ishita?" Louis blurts out in an exalted tone. He needs to know the real reason why Mira is so afraid of her daughter starting a life with him. 

Mira sighs and sits back on the couch, Louis watching all her movements. "Sit."

"I had a bad divorce Louis..., and when I say bad, I mean bad. It left a huge dent in mine and Ishita's relationship. Ever since her father left us, my little girl tried so hard to grow up fast! As if her attempts could heal the wounds my broken marriage left on her," Mira said.

"That explains the trust issues," Louis muttered to himself looking at Mira's sad expression.

"I was just trying to protect her..."

"But you don't have to worry," Louis said trying to change the woman's mind. 

"I know! I know you are! I guess I just felt jealous that my daughter is having something so great in her life, much more important than her own mother... Louis now that you will be a father., you will understand," Mira said with a small smile. 

"Do I have your permission?" Louis asked after a little while.

"For what?"

"Her hand in marriage."

"You will always have my permission."

~~

"Are you sure she wouldn't mind you naming the baby?" Mira asked Louis who sneakily hurried to the reception to grab an application to apply for the baby's birth certificate. 

Louis smirked at Mira, "she would." Mira's eyes widened in mischief, "I'll guard. That Emmeline won't be able to come near the application!"

They duo was busy filling out the form that they did not hear Emmeline's footsteps. 

"What are you-" She cut herself off with a gasp, "Louis step away from the application!"

Louis grunted, "never!" Mira stepped between Emmeline and Louis, "now-now, calm down."

"Give it to me," Emmeline pushed Mira out of the way and lunged at Louis trying the rip the paper out of his hands.

"Ishita was given anesthesia but the woman strictly said that she will chop my hair if you chose a name for the baby! Louis try to understand!"

"Too late now! I already applied!" 

Emmeline stopped pulling him by the arm and stared at him in shock, "what is the name, Louis? I swear if you named him Kevin..."

"Freddie. Freddie Reign Tomlinson."

~~

ITS DONE

IM DONE

WE ARE ALL DONE

BYE

xoxo, i