0.1

"This feels so unrealistic but yet so undeniably amazing." Louis muttered and gently rubbed Ishita's swollen belly.

"It feels weird in a way." Ishita gave him a sarcastic smile. Louis ignored her snappy mood and continued working his magic.

Ishita relaxed under his touch and her muscles opened up, feeling free from all the tension.

"Do you wanna try talking to him?" Ishita asked without opening her eyes. Louis looked down at her confused.

"How do you know whether it's a boy or a girl?" He asked and trailed his fingers up her arm. Ishita shuddered at the sudden contact and carefully turned to face Louis more prominently, not that she could seem any more prominent already.

"It's old wives tale about the pains and the shape of the belly. I'm just guessing it's a boy." Ishita stated and closed her eyes still facing Louis. Louis wrapped his arms around her and they both laid together.

"Hey baby," Louis spoke moments later and pulled a comforter over both of them. Ishita snuggled into the covers and Louis pressed feather like kisses on her belly. Ishita made an adorable giggle like sound and looked at Louis. She was so exhausted that she could barely keep her eyes open. Louis noticed this and told her to close her eyes.

Ishita gladly took this as a chance to rest her body. Louis stared at her angel like face adorned with a pout. There was no doubt that she was stressed out about this.

"So you come out in this world in about 3 more months. You have been giving mommy a lot of trouble lately so just hang in there. Don't twist or kick that much. Your kicks are a little to hard and leave bruises on mommy's pretty skin." Louis grinned as he felt the baby moving.

"This is because he is going to play soccer just like you Lou." Ishita spoke with closed eyes.

Louis chuckled and pulled down Ishita's shirt or at least he tried to cover her belly.

"Ishita?" Louis asked slung his arm over her waist.

"Hmm," Ishita hummed and placed her hand on top of Louis'.

"Do you think we should get married?" He asked and Ishita's eyes quickly opened. She was glad that they were finally having this conversation.

"I mean it's up to you. I don't mind getting married to you baby." She muttered coolly and faced him. His arm was still over her waist. Ishita bought her hands to his face and pulled him in for a kiss. Her stomach was blocking their bodies to mold together but Louis was still holding Ishita as close as he could.

"I would love to get married to you my love." Louis said and looked Ishita in the eyes. She chewed the inside of her cheek before speaking.

"I would love to get married to you too Lou." She whispered in awe. She always wanted to get married and now she getting a chance to. She was getting a chance earlier too, three years earlier with Zayn, but she wasn't in love. She is madly in love now.

"But there is one condition Lou. It's more like a wish rather than a condition." Ishita looked at him with hope glistening in her eyes.

"Love have I ever said no to you?" He asked and Ishita shook her head no.

"Yeah but I still need you to listen."
She said and Louis nodded.

"I am all ears babe."

"I would like my mother and John, your father to be involved in our baby's life and be present at our wedding. It will be very hard to convince them about our marriage and tell them about the baby but I think we can do this." Ishita spoke after rethinking her decision about fifty times.

Louis was stunned. He hadn't seen his father in over ten years. Ishita look led at his face and quickly added a statement to her wish.

"I mean we don't have to involve John if it is uncomfortable for you babe." She didn't want to seem snobby or bitchy in any way.

After a long time of silence and thinking, Louis finally spoke up.

"No baby, we will have our baby meet his grandfather and grandmother. And as for us getting married, well they will have to suck it up and accept that it is our decision, and not theirs."

~~

Hope you guys like this and excited to read on as much as I am to write more.
Please vote and comment. It means a lot and you know it.

Love,
Ishita