0.4

A/N: Let us just take our time to appreciate how magical that gif I put above is.😍

Louis twisted and turned around on his bed trying to get comfortable, but tonight, his luck was failing him.

"Lou for the love of god! Would you just stop moving!" Ishita exclaimed and pulled the blanket closer to her body. Their air conditioner was most likely on max again.

Louis glared at her and pulled the blanket over to his side again.
Ishita sighed and plopped herself on her elbows.

"Spill."

"I'm scared," Louis spoke and pinched the bridge of his nose out of frustration. This is the seventh time they are having this conversation. Ishita groaned in annoyance and flipped herself on her side.

"Hey! you are supposed to be listening!" Louis whined and Ishita huffed.

"Fine, fine! Now what exactly are you scarred- I mean scared about." Louis rolled his eyes at Ishita's slip of the tongue.

"I am scared about calling my dad after ten years. I mean yes, I haven't exactly come across his phone number yet but it's scary-" Louis paused and looked at Ishita who was quietly listening.

"-What if he does not want to have a relationship with the baby or worse, us," Louis mumbled the last words and looked down at his hands in disappointment.

Ishita's eyes popped out and she threw her arms around his body. Her shirt rolled up as Louis wrapped his tattooed arm around her waist- or at least he tried to.

"Baby, you listen to me."

Louis looked at Ishita who pushed the hair out of his face.

"We don't need nobody's approval. If this is too much for you, we don't even have to have him get involved. You come first in my life." Ishita kept her hands at his face and bit her bottom lip.

"Now now Ishita, do not bite that lip. Two more months and then we can have sex." Louis joked and pulled her body on his lap. Ishita playfully pouted and then kissed the side of his head.

Louis sighed and rested his head on her chest, feeling the fabric of his tank top that Ishita was wearing.

"I am sorry for waking you up love," Louis spoke as Ishita slid off him and laid down her side of the bed. She smiled at him before shaking her head.

"It is no worry baby. Go to sleep now, you have work tomorrow." Louis groaned remembering it is Monday tomorrow.

"I know. I am sorry that I can't come for the appointment. I am glad that Harry is taking you."

"That dork might as well faint when he's picking me up. Harry cannot stand hospitals," Ishita laughed and Louis joined in.

"Good night baby," Ishita mumbled as Louis snuggled closer to her body and rested his head on a fluffy pillow.

"Good night beautiful," Louis whispered and watched her close her eyes. After feeling satisfied that she was sleeping, Louis reached over to his side table and pulled out his journal. He tiptoed out of his room and went into the kitchen.

He hoped onto the island and began writing.

16 NOVEMBER 2016

Dear Ishita,

Forgive me for writing after a while. It was so busy at work that I just couldn't find the right things to write in this journal.

Sometimes I feel so lost and then I look at you and your smile. I guess that in a way, it just shows me the way.