0.9

(A/N: this is December 13. I have decided to just make this story about 12 chapters because I have one more plan. I want to just wrap this up and introduce one of my more mature writings. It is again a Louis Tomlinson fic soo don't be scared haha. Sorry but I hope that you will all love ineffable.)

~~

Ishita stared at Louis while he was busy typing away on his phone. With curious eyes, she approached him, her footsteps extremely light. She clears her throat slightly but that does not interrupt Mr. Tomlinson who was so engrossed in a conversation with Lottie. Sighing, Ishita steps in front of him, still not catching his attention.

"Louis..," she mumbled and adjusted her body so that she'd lean against the table in his study. Still no response from Louis. Ishita sighs louder on purpose and this time Louis realizes that Ishita is right in front of him. Enjoying her attempts to get his attention, Louis continues to ignore her.

Ishita groans fed up of his lack of interest in her, "do I have to remove my shirt to get your attention?" Instantly Louis looks up, a small smirk framing his face, "yes. Yes, you do." Ishita groans in annoyance making Louis laugh, "Okay jokes apart.., How can I help you, love?"

"You can help me by putting your phone away and actually be spending some quality time avec moi," Ishita states and points to his iPhone 6s. "Who are you texting anyway?" Ishita asks and moves around the room trying to organize it a bit. Louis grows pale with fear. He was not ready to tell Ishita about Lottie, "No one important." Ishita slowly nods and continues stacking some books in his mini library. She does not pay much thought to it and simply hangs around him.

Meanwhile, Mira, Ishita's mother who was closely listening to their conversation grows suspicious. 'What must he be hiding?' she pondered and entered their room. Plastering a smile on her face, "Louis why don't you take my daughter to the store and you can buy some Christmas decorations?" Mira glanced at the unlocked phone which was set on the study table. She walks and stands beside it, sneakily touching the screen so that it doesn't dim and lock her out of the phone.

Louis opens his mouth to speak but Ishita beats him to it, "Mom why would you say 'my daughter.' Just say Ishita." Ishita snickers and joins the party. Mira smiles at her in the most vicious way making her shut right up.

"Obviously you two need some alone time and events like shopping will really help strengthen the bond you two share," Mira pretended to speak dreamily and slowly pulled the phone behind her back. Louis had forgotten about his phone and got out his chair and started to make his way out of the room. He paused for a second, "that is a great idea Mom. Come on Ishita.., go and get dressed." Louis kisses Ishita's forehead gently and taps her belly resulting her in a fit of giggles.

After they leave, Mira with her finger pressed on the screen, ferociously opens his text messages. She grunts when she only sees Ishita's contact and Liam's. "He must have deleted his texts... That bastard," she muttered to herself and searched through his phone to find any social media.

"Aha," she finds facebook messenger and opens it. Her eyes land on the latest contact, Lottie Tomlinson. Mira's breathing quickens as she opens their messages. Her eyes skimming over Louis asking Lottie about Georgia, Félicité, Daisy, Phoebe, Doris, and Ernest.

Louis when can I meet you..? It has been way too long..

Soon babe, soon. Just have to get one thing out of the way.

I hope that we can meet soon. Everyone misses you. After you left, I had to support our family.

I know and I am so so sorry.

Mira gulps, anger shooting through her. How dare he betray her daughter? She did not realize how long she had been sitting there going through all his messages. Soon her eyes started watering. How can a mother imagine her child being betrayed like this? She can't. Fuming with anger and tears of frustration, Mira stood up and fetched her phone, her mind fixated on the texts. She took pictures of them and tossed Louis' phone back on his table. It is of no use to her anymore.

The happy couple stepped out of their car with bags filled with decorations. Ishita was giggling about something Louis said regarding Niall and Emeline. "They are actually so whipped," Ishita giggled and opened their house, "We're home," Ishita said in a sing-song tone, her mood was extremely good today.

Louis stumbled in the house because of the amount of bags he was holding, "Ishita a little help would be nice.," he grumbled jokingly. Ishita rolled her eyes, "I am preggers. Calm yo' self-boi." Louis laughed at Ishita and set the bags down on the kitchen floor with a relieved sigh, "Ah, my back.."

Mira wiped her tears swiftly and head downstairs, her gray hairs popping out today. She saw Ishita sitting on the couch complaining to Louis to rub her feet. Mira cleared her throat signaling Louis to sit beside Ishita.

"I have found something that I think Ishita should know. Now, Louis either you can tell her the truth yourself or I will," she threatened. Louis looked at her with curious eyes and his hand traveled to his pocket to grab his phone. A pale look placed on his face once realizing his phone is not on him.

"Louis, what is going on?" Ishita asks with a soft and reassuring smile. She wants him to feel comfortable in telling her anything.

"I-" Louis begins but Mira cuts him, "He is taking centuries! Ishita, darling, Louis is cheating you. He has a wife!"

~~

INEFFABLE

coming•out•soon