0.2

A/N: I HAVE CHANGED ALL THE YEARS IN 16 DAYS. SO THAT STORY TOOK PLACE IN 2012. I WANT THE STORY TO TAKE PLACE IN 2016-2017. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. ONCE AGAIN, THIS STORY TAKES PLACE IN 2016-2017. THE ACCURATE BE POSTED IN THE COMING CHAPS
~~

"YOU ARE WHAT?" Ishita's mother yelled from the other side of the phone.

"I am 25 and a half years old ma. Come on! Do you still believe that I am a virgin?" Ishita asked and plopped a grape in her mouth.

Ishita's mother gasped at her daughter's imbecile choice of words. She opened her mouth to yell at her daughter for being too careless but no words seem to come out. Ishita sighed and plopped another grape into her mouth.

"Ishita, if you were with Zayn, I would not have worried-" Ishita cut off her mother before she could speak any other nonsense.

"Ma! It has been what four years? Will you get out of that fictional world that you have somehow managed to create around me and Zayn. We are nothing but good friends. Besides, the father of the baby is present so you don't have to be worried."

"But-"

"Butts are for kissing!" Ishita exclaimed just like Louis would.

"What about the income? I am retired and besides, I thought that you would be practising celibacy."

"You need not worry about the income. We both have good, sophisticated and well paying jobs. We even bought a house last year." Ishita muttered the last part hoping that her mother would not hear. She was pretty sure that by now her mother was clear on the fact that she was not practising celibacy.

Bad move, considering her mother called for her personal assistant to bring her water as she felt that she was 'about to faint.' Ishita rolled her eyes at her over dramatic mother.

"You bought a house? So that means that you two are in a live in relationship? Ishita what else do you have in store for me to discover?" Her mother asked her in a challenging tone. Ishita gulped.

"Just this one more thing." She mumbled and put her bowl of grapes in the fridge. She will probably binge on it after her 'talk' with her mother.

"What is it? If I may ask." Her mother asked in a posh manner and Ishita sighed.

'She is not going to like this,' she thought and grimaced.

"Ma, I am getting married after the baby is born." She spoke and her mother smiled without even realizing who her daughter was marrying.

"Oh baby, this is great! I am so happy for you.." Mira, her mother paused her happy celebration dance as her words trailed off. Realization hitting her emotions and judgement clouding her thoughts, she dared to speak again.

Ishita closed her eyes and prepared herself mentally for the worst.

"You are getting married to this Louis you say?" Mira spoke quietly.

Ishita hummed a yes and bit her fingernails.

"Not to be offensive or anything, but Louis is a white man who is christian? Right?"

"Hey! that rhymed." Ishita spoke like a kid and laughed awkwardly. Mira gasped and cried out in horror.

"Are you an idiot Ishita? You are marrying a christian man! What is wrong with you? Why can't you bloody be with someone who is of your religion?!"

"Zayn is muslim yet you want me to marry him." Ishita bit back.

"Zayn is of your culture. He is part brown. He is pakistani despite being born in Britain. Just like you! Yes, you may not be muslim but at least with Zayn you can speak in Hindi or Urdu. You two can connect way better than how you and Louis will ever connect."