0.8

A/N: the coming chapters are really important for this story. I am aiming to finish this book at like 25-30 chapters. Italic texts and bold are in dream btw. <3 SIGN OF THE TIMES IS AMAZING OMG

"If you chop that cucumber any harder, you might break the knife," Mira said in a snarky tone, which Ishita tried to ignore. 

"Mmh," she chopped even harder, eventually getting tired and stopping right after. Ishita walked across the kitchen and opened up a cabinet to grab some table salt.

"So does he treat you well?"

"Yes! Mum he does!" Ishita slammed the table salt bottle on the counter and Mira flinched.

With cautious words, she said, "I find that hard to believe... but okay..?"

"Okay starting now, I am ignoring you," Ishita stated and smiled forcefully at her mother who was beginning to get on her nerves.

"So you have a leave from work?" Mira asked once more, forgetting that her daughter was trying to ignore her.

"Yea." Ishita nodded and sat on a couch with a plate full of chopped cucumbers.

"Good... good. Does he earn well?" Ishita continued munching and held up her index finger to motion Mira to give her a second. 

Swallowing slowly, "Yup," Ishita said and smiled absent-mindedly. Mira made a face at her daughter's lovesick state.

"Interesting," choosing not to reply any further, Ishita simply nodded and continued eating her snack. Mira sighed and went over to sit beside her daughter who was in no mood of talking. 

"Ish-" "Mum can we please just sit in silence? I know you do not like this and quite frankly I am regretting even telling you, but please... Please do not start anything now, I am too physically and mentally drained to pick a fight with you."

Ishita finished with an exasperated sigh and got up to place the dirty plate in the sink. Ishita made a mental note to wash the dishes at 4 before Louis came home. 

Looking at her phone, Ishita saw the time. It is 2:35 P.M., so she can easily sneak in an afternoon nap. 

"I am going to sleep," and with that Ishita walked herself upstairs and entered hers and Louis' bedroom. She lied down on the bed and stared at the ceiling until she fell asleep. 

"Brian, do not do this..." A soon to be ten-year-old was standing behind her parents' bedroom door, quietly listening to their conversation. Ishita stared at the girl from behind her. She squinted her eyes at her, trying to make out who it was. "Hello?" She called out from behind her, hoping she'd hear.

"You are making this harder than it needs to be, Mira, just stop," Brian spoke in an angry tone and placed his suitcase on the floor. The girl was startled as she heard the floor creak, and quickly ran to her bedroom. She jumped in her bed and pretended to fall asleep. 

"Hey! Can you hear me? Where am I? Who are you?" Ishita yelled and ran behind that girl. 

"No, I am not! You have a family. A young daughter and a wife-" Ishita stopped dead in her tracks and looked back at the two adults' bedroom. She slowly walked back to where the girl was standing and listened to their conversating. She gasped as the door opened and a man in his 30's walked right through her, dragging a suitcase behind. Ishita stood still and saw a woman sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. 

"Are you okay miss?" Ishita asked politely. 'Can anyone even hear me?' she thought. Ishita groaned loudly when the woman continued sobbing in denial.

"You are not my wife anymore. We agreed to a divorce. And bitch! I very damn much care about my daughter but I also care about myself," Brian waved his hands around all over the place to sort his thoughts. Ishita looked at the man and decided to follow him around to get more out of this story. She saw him walk down a hallway and trailed behind him.

 He slowly opened his daughter's bedroom and stared at her slender body, tucked under a blanket. Her back facing him and her wide eyes slowly brimming with tears, the girl managed to bite back a sob. 

"This is the hardest thing to do my love," Brian sat on a chair in her bedroom. Ishita furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Baby, you know that I love you with every fiber in my body, but your mother... Gah! I cannot stand that woman," Brian exclaimed and a frown formed on the young girl's face. 'I can't either dad,' she thought. Ishita laughed slightly to herself. That little girl is adorable.

"I have to leave my love. I promise to meet you again one day, but for now, even though I want to but I can't..," he hesitated. 

"I can't take you with me Mija. I know I haven't been a good father to you-" 

'No! Dad, you are the best father any girl could ever ask for!'

"Speak! Oh my gosh stop him! What are you doing?" Ishita shouted as the man kept speaking.

"-I will walk you down the aisle., and if I can't, just know that I wanted to." And with those short words and small, gentle kiss on her forehead, Brian walked out of the bedroom he once decorated with his daughter.

The little girl with the hazel brown eyes broke down in tears. She quickly got up, angry at her mother for being a bitch, angry at herself for not speaking up and stopping her father. 

"Dad! Dad! Please don't go," She yelled as hot tears continued streaming down her face. Brian frowned and pulled her daughter into a hug, kissing her forehead. 

"My baby- stop crying. Don't trouble your mother. I have to go now, catch my train you know.." Brian whispered and slowly pushed the girl away from his body. As the girl stumbled into her mother's body and saw her father leaving, Ishita gasped. 

Here she was staring at herself.., her nine-year-old self. She could not do anything. No matter how loud Ishita yelled, her young self would not stop crying. Ishita fell to the ground, with a defeated sigh. 

Suddenly, the little girl approached her and started shaking her body. 

"Ishita"

"Ishita"

"Ishita, love?" Ishita jolted upwards, accidentally headbutting Louis in the process. Louis winced as did Ishita. She was sweating, breathing heavily and looking delirious. 

After Louis recovered, he looked at Ishita who had tears streaming down her face. 

"Hey, are you okay? I just came back and I heard you yelling," Louis pushed all the hair out of her face and passed her a bottle of water. Ishita slowly nodded and took a sip. 

"Nothing, just a bad dream."

~~

wow, sooo that happened. 

I hope you guys liked this chapter,

xoxo, i

The fall {sequel of 16 days} louis tomlinson a.u. ✊🏾COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara