0.3

Louis looked at the clock and read the time. It was six o'clock, which meant that now he could pack up his equipment and head home for poker night.

He did not call his dad because he was at work and facebook does not always get you the right contact information about someone. Sometimes you just have pulled some strings.

"Heading out mate?" asked Liam as he came out of the recording booth. Louis smiled at him and nodded at him. Liam gave him a slight smile before taking out his wallet.

"Are you ready to lose some cash tonight payno?" Louis joked and put on his denim jacket and reached in the pockets to find his car keys.

"You wish Tommo," Liam casually replied and scratched the back of his head.

Louis laughed and motioned him to join him in his car. Liam was trying to become a hit singer, and he came in touch with Louis, who here works in music production. Liam has already produced a few tracks, but they are not enough to provide for him and his wife Zaina, who was an assistant buyer at Bloomingdales.

Liam currently works in helping artists record themselves, and he composes their tracks. Enough for a sufficient living.

Louis, however, was the real deal. He sang, he wrote, and he produced. Louis did everything and owned the studio. He was making quite an earning.

Louis was driving straight home while Liam was busy texting his wife about how she was doing.

Louis looked at Liam who was sitting beside him.

"Hey Li," Louis mumbled loud enough to get Liam's attention.

"Yea?" Liam responded and put his phone on his lap.

"Are we going to pick Zaina?" Louis asked him when he was standing at a railway crossing. Liam thought about it but nodded eventually.

"Yeah sure."

Liam hesitated but quickly added, "IF it is not too much trouble."

Louis laughed and shook his head 'no.' Louis and Liam became good friends when he was approached by Liam's humble request to get a job at his studio. Liam however, still treated Louis with the respect of a boss. He was cautious with his words and actions and always checked in with Louis.

"Ishita what pizza should I order?" Emmeline yelled from the living room. She shuffled around the table trying to find a menu of some sort, her long dark blue hair flowing down her back.

Emmeline, if you don't get fooled by her appearance, is a very innocent woman. She is just 22, and she treats others like gems.
"Others before yourself my little Emmeline!" is what she grew up hearing.

"I don't know Em. How about Hawaiian? Get three large ones!" Ishita spoke as she entered the room and set down the cards and a few pop bottles.

"Ugh, Ishita. Sit down. I will get in trouble if you keep moving around and lifting all this stuff. Just sit and relax." Emmeline pulled down a comforter for the pregnant woman and made her lie down on the couch.

"I am fine!" Ishita protested and pouted like a baby. Emmeline rested her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes at her friend's childish behavior.

"Are you going to drink tonight?" Ishita called from the living room as stretched her toes to grab the television remote. She huffed when she could succeed in her mission. She bit her lips in concentration, and her right arm reached out to grab the remote. Ishita laughed in disbelief when her stomach prevented her from getting the love of her life- the remote.

"No.. I don't have any intentions of getting knocked up by Louis," Emmeline smirked as she entered the living room with Ishita's MacBook Air in her hands. Ishita snorted thinking, 'like that will EVER happen.'