0.5

Louis furiously punched his fingers on his computer trying to search any clues about his family.

He scrolled down on the list of people and then opened an account. He carefully examined the profile picture and tried to find the similarities between this person's physical features and his younger sister, Lottie's. He found them looking quite alike

Louis hovered his cursor over a dialogue box, trying to think about his choices. He hesitated a little before hitting the 'send friend request' dialogue box.

As he opened a new tab to access his Gmail account, Liam, with quiet footsteps approached his office.

Liam bit his lip and then knocked on Louis' door. Louis looked up and cleared his throat, "come in."

"Oh, hey mate," Louis greeted Liam and motioned him to take a seat.

"Louis, man what's up? I have never seen you this stressed," Liam crossed his fingers. He was beginning to have an inkling that they were running short on money required for the studio.

Louis pressed his lips in a straight line and put down his laptop's screen.

"There is something going on right now and it's just a tad bit overwhelming," Louis muttered and bought his coffee mug to his fairly chapped lips. Liam grimaced and reached over to Louis table to hand him a chapstick.

"You need a chapstick mate." Louis rolled his eyes and unrolled the cylindrical tube and applied some on his lips.

"I am trying to get in touch with my family and it is nearly impossible now considering that it has been what?-" Louis was cut off by his phone ringing. He held up a finger and Liam nodded understandingly and exited his office. Louis looked at the contact name and smiled when he saw Ishita's name flashing on the screen. He answered his phone and got up to close his door for privacy.

"Hey babe," Louis said and ran his hand through his hair. He pushed aside his files and his computer and plopped his legs onto his table.

"Hey Lou, I hope you weren't busy," Ishita spoke worriedly as she made her way inside her house. With one hand on her belly, Ishita put her phone between her ear and her shoulder and tossed her car keys onto the couch.

Louis chuckled, his eyes crinkling.

"I am as free as a man can get at the moment."

"Haha, anyways, you won't believe Harry!" Ishita spoke and moved swiftly in her kitchen, trying to find something "healthy" to eat.

Louis sat up straight and furrowed his eyebrow's at Ishita's sudden change in tone.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" He asked, a dozen questions clouding his mind.

"Jeez, calm down. Everything is okay! Gosh, Louis! Anyways,"

Louis let out a breath of relief and leaned back into his comfy chair.

"Continue-" Louis began but was soon cut off.

"I was going to. So, we reach the clinic and you know the first thing that Harry asks the receptionist?" Ishita paused and waited for Louis to guess who was just sitting there patiently waiting for her to continue.

"Honey could you maybe speak up a bit? I can't really hear you." Louis spoke and scratched the back of his head once again.

"No Louis!" Ishita groaned.

"You were supposed to guess what he said!"

Louis laughed at his mistake which seemed to really tick off a pregnant Ishita.