Familyyy

And yes nicki is pregnant but she didnt care at that point don't fuc with her family

---------------------------------------------

Amber pov

me and my girl Angelica broke into August house to a few minutes ago. yes August ex. we knew he was gone and we both don't like nicki so why not get that bitch a lil scare. Hearing Cali cry wasn't part of the plan but I mean ugh I hate knowing she was scared. I wanted my little girl back. We went to my place and we chilled. I got my Snow White and lined her up nice on the table. I got a dollar and rolled it up perfectly. I snorted a little and rubbed my nose. I felt it already start to kick in so I did another. I finished the line and laid back. I look over to see Angelica smoke a blunt and drinking. my eyes slowly closed and I let the drugs take over.

Minnie

August gave us orders to find amber and anybody else that had something to do with it. August and the crew are like family to  Mickie and I. Our reals names are Jaylen and Jada. Desire just became part of the crew since she sucking I mean FUCKING trey now. "alright ladies.. I say we follow that hoe lay that ass out and being her to the warehouse. "Get that bitch some that shit Casey Anthony had her daughter on." Jaden said and I shooked my head. "yea but once we tie her we just going let nicki get her ass." desire said and we agreed. just then my phone rang. "yea ?....what u got?......... ARE You serious?..alright rodger that !" I said smiling and hanging up the phone. "what's up twin?" Minnie asked me. "Angelica was in that shit too."