friend zone

I sighed. "Girl it's going be ok." desire said rubbing my leg. "Uh I don't know what I'm going to do." I sighed again. "look girl just relax you just stay here and keep nilya in your sight and u good." she said. I smiled. we both hugged.

August pov

My nigga Melvin called and was talking about turning up In the club tonight.
And of course I said hell yes.

That night.

I took nicki and nilya out for dinner. I knocked on nicki door but no answer. I knocked again but again no answer.her door was cracked so I open the door and she was sleeping. I didn't want to wake her cause I knew she had school tomarrow ok Saturday morning so I let her sleep. I closed her door and knocked on nilya's. she opened the door. "aye I'm going out tonight do if nicki looking for me let her know and if yal need anything call me." I said handing her my number. "ok thanks big bro." she said smiling. "you welcome lil sis." I said walking off. after I got dress and did my hygiene I was ready to go. I left and drove off to the club. When we got to the club me and Melvin walked in. its kinda hard having a the same name as my brother who died . We was up in the club dancing and was getting danced on and I seem this beautiful brown skin long hair woman. she had hazel eyes. I walked up to her. "what's up ma .. what's ur name?" I asked. "she smiled anglea .