Last

Last chapter for tonight babies them
Time for bed! - my motherly voice-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I came into the room and layed Cali in the bed since she was sleep. aug came out and I went in to take a shower. after i got out and got dress in my pjs.
I crawled in the bed and aug was watching basketball wives. I laughed and layed in the bed. "what's funny?" August asked. "you watching this." I said. "umm nicki ima b honest ....amber came on to me when u was giving Cali a bath but please just let it slide." he said. "OH HELLLL NOO! " I yelled. I stood up and put my hair into a bun. I stormed out the room and August hurries tried to put some clothes on to stop me. I bust to that bitch door. (nilya old room) . she looked scared. I jumped on the bed and and grabed her by her hair and started whooping her ass. u slammed her head to the dresser and was pushed her against tthe wall. she tried to fight back but come on really -.-. I punched her constantly in the face fucking her shit up. Blood was gushing. August caned and broke it up. I yelled and realized I had a gash when she hit me with the floor stand lamp. I was mad and slamming shit around. next thing I know the police banging at our door and Chris and trey was here. "DESIRE COME NOW IM ABOUT TO KILL THIS BITXH FORREAL!" I yelled on the phone. Cali woke up crying. when everybody got there we was talking to the police. "well we going take you." the officer said to me. August got mad. "nawl yal can't take her!" he yelled. trey and Chris was holding him back. "stay here with Cali." I said as they hand cuffed me. "GET DF OUT MY HOUSE BITCH!" aug yelled to amber!