Now

4 months later

ok catching yal but me and August still together, Cali lives with us, nilya moved with my mom in inglewood, and Angelica well that bitch going get her ass woop. amber comes over ad stays the weekend here to see Cali and yal remember Terrance well he's still on the run. Dallas? well I seen him at a store with his baby moma and his lil girl... he seem like a changed man honestly. I started cleaning up since Angelica coming to stay the whole week. "auntie ne ne!" Cali said waking into the kitchen. "huh?" I said looking down at her and then placing her to my hip. "I want juwice." she said trying to say juice. "ok go get your cup." I said. I put her down and ran off. I love her as if she was my own and when August Cali and I are out they say we a beautiful family which makes me smile. August walked through the front door. "hey baby!" aug said kissing my cheek. "hey.. how the doctor appointment go?" I asked wipping down the counters. "it was ok now she 8 months she really huge plus she having a boy." he said. "Aww ok well.. she better stop coming at me like she fucking crazy or ima smack that bitch." I said and we both laughed. "where cali?" he asked. "she went to find her cup." I said. aug nodded and walked out. over time I got close with my mom and my dad. and we found out we had a 2 twin brothers but their 3 by my father with another woman. chance and chase.

That night

Desire was over and Amber and couple of August friends like Mickey, minie, trey , Chris, meeko and Mel but he was on crutches. we all was chillen and laughing. Cali was playing with her toys. we was playing music and dancing and drinking. well I wasn't, had to keep an eye on Cali, even thou amber was here I still felt like I had to watch her.

Chris- HAAAAAAA!! he screamed as he did the nae nae and we all laughed. Cali got up and start doing it as well

We start recording her as she was dancing.

Trey- nigga yal crazy but aye tonight turn up a nigga single and ready to mingle and I see a lady right now! he said looking a desire and she started blushing.

we laughed and the boys went out to the back and smoked weed. us girls stayed and talked. "ok it's 11pm.. Cali time for your bath and bed cause allowed u stay an extra 2 hours late." I said picking her up. "she can stay up!" amber said. "well I got her on a night schedule... and she needs to be getting some rest." I said putting her on my hip. "but I'm her mom and I say she can stay up!" amber said getting a attitude. Minnie Mickey and desire watched. "well listen u only come every other weekend I'm taking care of her now ight! so as her guardian she going to bed." u said walking off. amber yanked my arm. "OH NO THIS BITCH DIDNT!" I turned and put Cali down. "don't touch my ne ne!" Cali yelled at amber. "u turn my baby against me?" amber said getting in my face. "bitch step back cause first u in my fucking house and second u going get yo ass wooped." Just then the dudes walked in and pulled us apart.

Amber "I'm really gettin this hoe but fucking what she loved the most.. her man" (in her mind.)