Gr

On the way driving bac home I could tell some was on his mind. "August why u ask her about Cali staying with us." I asked. "because I know you really love that lil girl and I don't mind ." he said smiling. "but where she going sleep?" I asked. "in your room." he said. "huh?" I was confused. "you moving ur stuff in my bedroom and we turning your room into Cali room." he said I nodded. "What about Angelica baby." I asked. he got quiet as if he had forgot. "we don't know if the baby even mines." He said. "and if it is." I added. "then.. he'll idk her and Cali can share the room." he said. I nodded and looked out the window. we pulled up to the house and speaking of the girl , Angelica was sitting in her car. we pulled into the drive way. We got the car and Angelica got out hers belly and all. we walked in the house and aug stayed out to talk to Angelica.

•August pov

"She still lives here?" Angelica said with a smart ass attitude. "yea she stay here ..that's my girl Angie!" I said getting irritated. She rolled her eyes. "well when u going start buying stuff for OUR! child" she said. "when I get a DNA! test." I said back to her. "yea whateva u trying be funny." she said getting bac in her car and driving off.