New 2 me (chap 1)

I got home and I walked in. Nilya should be getting home from school soon. I close the door behind me and Dallas was sitting on the couch. Just to describe him he is tall about 6ft, light skin and covered with tattoos. I walked in and went to the bedroom. I kicked off my shoes and laid back I was exhausted. The door bust open. "why the hell you laying down and I'm hungry!" Dallas yelled. "I just got off work and I walked home I'm tired Dallas!" I said with a slick attitude. He left out the room and slammed the door. I turn over and took a nap.
I woke up to people talking. I climb out the bed and went to the living room. It was Dallas and August was sitting next to him. "I see u woke up boo." Dallas said smiling. "yea. I'm going to start cooking." I told him as I was walking to the kitchen. "nicki this my nigga August." he said. "I kno we met." I replied not looking up . He looked at me funny. "Did I ask if u knew him ? no! I said this my friend August !" Dallas said with anger. August was looking surprised. "I know Dallas .. hey August I said walking off." I walked in the kitchen. SMACK!!!! My body flew to the floor and blood start streaming from my nose. Dallas was standing over me. "you going learn to stop disrespecting me ..walking off when Im talking to you !" he yelled. I laid there and cried. Nilya came in the kitchen and helped me up. She took a cold towl and wiped my nose as I sat at the table. "you need to leave him!" nilya whispered. "NICKI!" Dallas yelled. I walk in the living room as blood still was running. "sit!" he demanded pointing to the couch. I sat down and look at August who look with concern. "see I got my girl in check !" he said smiling and bragging. August shook his head in shame. Dallas got up and walked to the restroom leaving me and August sitting there. "I'm sorry about earlier." he said breaking the silence."its ok." I said still looking down. "I like ur shoes." he says again. I look down at my js. "thanks I like urs too." I said smiling seeing that he had the same shoes as me. "So ur nicki ?" he asked. "yea." I said. he reached out his hand. I grabbed it and we shook hands. he scooted over next me a little and he look at me. "nicki you right I don't know you but I do know what Dallas been doing to you, I just didnt know you was her." he said sighing. "what u mean." I ask. "Dallas stay telling the boys how he hits you and shit and how u his dog and he got u trained." he said. I didn't have anything to say. A tear rolled down my face. "Nicki you are too pretty to be in the situation even thou it's nun of my business." he said. I looked up at him. "here's my number just incase you need help or you need someone to talk to." he smiled. I took it and shoved it in my pocket. I heard Dallas coming and August sat back on the other side of the couch.