new to me

"You hungry?" he asked. I nodded my head yes. We pulled up at chic -fil-a and went in. After we got our food ,we sat at the table. I stared at August as he bite into his chicken sandwich, I never notice how attractive he was. He caught me staring and had ranch on the side of his lip. I laughed. "let me get that for you." I said smiling I got a napkin and wipe the side of his mouth. he smiled. "thanks." He continue to smile at me. "So what do you have to tell me?" I asked biting into my chicken wrap. "why do you stay there ?" he asked with concern. "I don't know .. love I guess." I replied with a weak smile. "but if he loves you , then he wouldn't put his hands on u." he said grabbing my hand. I looked up at our hands touching and for once in my life I felt safe."it could be a lot worst.. I mean it was a lot worst." my eyes started to water and I glance off to the kids playing in the play area. "Why don't you leave?" he asked. I sighed. "I ain't got no where to go and I can't put him out my place." I said slurping my drink. "That's ur place?" August asked in shock. I chuckled "yea." I said. "aww damn." he sighed. "why u say that ?" I was confused.

I checked my phone and I had gotten 20 miss calls and 37 text messages from Dallas and 4 calls from desire.