We

our mom just sat there. "uh I failed as a mother huh! she hates me." she said. "she doesn't hate you.. she just alot of built up anger." I said sighing. "She's 16 huh?" she said. "yea... why u ain't tell us Kalvin was our dad?" I asked. "I don't know.. so he wouldn't try to take u guys from me." She said. I just shook my head. "ill be back." I said walking to get nilya. I walk to the parking lot seen nilya standing against the car. "you ok?" I asked her. she nodded and wiped her tears. "look I understand that you are mad but that's still our mom and u have to respect her." I said. nilya nodded her head. "go tell her how much u love and miss her." I said and me and nilya walked bac inside. we walked over to our mom. "hi.. I'm sorry for what I said I do love you mom and I really do miss u." Nilya said hugging our mom. she then smiled and hugged nilya back. I took a picture cause it was so cute. We went to get our food and we sat down and ate at the long table filled with the other families. "so when do u get out?" I ask her. "in about 4 weeks and I already have a job at this hair Salon when I do." she said. I smiled. even out of all the shit she put us through I'm still glad to see her cause it was the drugs having her like that. "ma?" nilya ask. "yes baby?" she said smiling. "What are we mix with cause my hair is a lot different from other girls. she said. "well my father y'all grandad is Brazilian... and your grandmother was Dominican.. kalven yal father is black and Cherokee.. so yal are mix with alot." she said smiling. "wow I didn't know." I said. we had a good time and we took pictures. I Instagram a pic of us 3 and captioned "god's angel .. so happy to see my mom after all these yrs." I started getting comments saying how much we all 3 look alike. It was then time to go. we hugged and kiss her and told her we would come back next weekend. we drove home. I pulled up in the drive way and I seen a 2 door black Mercedes. "wow who car?" nilya ask. "idk but it's nice!" we walked in and August was watching tv. "hey bae!" I said kissing him. "hey how everything go?" he asked. "it went good I'm glad I went ." I sat in his lap. "yal jus nasty!" nilya said coming to her room and we laughed. "guess what?" aug said smiling. "what?" I asked. "they found Cali!" he said I got excited. "are u serious where she was?" I asked. "in a park. but she was beating and she in the hospital." he sighed. I sighed. "alr guess ill go see her tomarrow." I said. "I'm going to go get ready for bed." I said getting up. "bae." August said. "yea?" I turned and looked at him. "here!" he threw some keys and I caught them. I looked down and seen car keys to a Mercedes. "what?!" I said confused. "they urs .. that's yo car out there." he said. I ran and jumped on him and started kissing him nun stop.