New one

I got home and made sure I cleaned good and everything looks right for August family. I smiled knowing that I'm about to have a little one of my own.

later that night...

I still haven't told August yet. He was getting the rooms ready while I cooked and Cali was watching anglina ballerina in the den that was part of the the kitchen. I went up stairs to take a shower while the food was keeping warm. I got dress in some decent and gave Cali her bath earlie. August left to go pick them up from the airport. I programmed the tv in the room August mom will be staying so she can be able to get on Netflix and watch cable while she here. I then made sure the apple desktop was working as well.. mom needs the best. I made sure Cali room was cleaned cause August youngest niece will be sleeping in here with Cali since Cali got a full size bed. August already had the other room for his other two nieces ready. these prenatal pills got me constantly eating. I would eat snacks as I cleaned. I came down stairs and Cali was still watching tv eating her fruit snack. I made sure the food was still ok. the door then unlocked. "welcome home ma!" I heard August say. "wooowwww baby this is nice! now where's the lady of the house?" she ask I got nervous. "Nicki?!" he yelled. "In here!" I yelled back taking the food out. "DADDYYY!" Cali squealed as August came into the kitchen. he picked her up and kissed her. he mom then came in the kitchen. "hey! it's finally nice to meet you nicki I heard so much about you!" he mom said giving me a huge hug. "its a pleasure to meet you as well I wanted to meet the woman who did an amazing job raising him!" I said and she laughed. his niece came in and they where the cutest. August told them to call me auntie nicki. I cooked fried fish , chicken pasta, bake mac and cheese, potato casserole and yams. We had Hawaiian sweet rolls as well. they were all digging in. "this is yummy!" August youngest niece said kay. I smiled. "thanks." I said and smiled back. "this is really good bae." August said digging in and his mother gave me the thumbs up. I ate then started to feel sick from the smell of the yams. I didn't want to make it noticeable to I tried to kept calm but I couldn't stop feeling like I had to throw up. "excuses me." I said getting up and aug looked confused. I walked fast to the up stair bathroom and begin puking my brains out. after I cleaned my self up and brushed my teeth I went down stairs and began cleaning up and washing the dishes. everybody went to the living and watched a movie. I stayed in the kitchen cleaning. "baby you alright?" August asked hugging me from behind and kissing on my neck a little. "yea .... umm I gotta tell you something." I said nervously. I turn to him and he had a puzzle look on his face. I cut off the sink water and August grabbed my Hand and pulled me out side in the back yard patio. I sat in one of the chairs and stared at the pool water as it glisten with the lights we had out there. August sat next to me. "what's on your mind bae?" he aske holding my hand. "um I went to the doctor today when you was at the studio and I found out why I been sick." I said. "alright what they say?" he said looking into my eyes. I looked backed into his and took a deep breath... "aug I'm having a baby." I said in all in 1 breath. for a minute he had no emotion. A big ass smile came on his face and he smashed his lips into mines. I start kissing him back and I pulled away. "FINALLY!" he yelled. "finally?" I questioned. "I'm sorry nicki but truth is I been trying to get you pregnant for this longest for like 3 months now." he said. I shook my head. "why didnt u just ask?" I said. "cause it was a lot going on but are you mad?" he said then asked. "not at all baby .. jus why u want a baby when we was going thru all that." I asked. "nicki cause I'm inlove with you and on day you going be my wife and I wanted a child by you." he amited. I just start back kissing him.