J

I got the hospital and I went to the front desk. "how can I help you?" the front desk lady ask. "yea room number so Angelica Robinson." I said. "who's asking?" she asked. "the father of the child." I said. she typed in the computer . "room 568" I took a elevator and went up the room. when I got in Angelica was laying in the bed crying in pain. I walked over and held her hand to help her smooth through the pushing. "push! 5 4 3 2... breatheeee u doing good!! lets go again push! 7 6 5 4 3 2... Breatheeee !! ok we see the baby head!" the doctor yelled. "Ahhhhhh!!!" She screamed in pain. "last push! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! " she yelled the pulled the baby out. "congrats on the healthy baby boy." the nurse said I looked at her name and it read tori. (a/n I'm playing the nurse 😊). I smiled at his lil body and his hands.

10am

I been holding the baby all day. she named him king. I was bonding with him. right now fuck a DNA test. "yal look perfect together." Angelica said smiling. I smiled back and stared at him as he slept in my arms. Nurse tori came in. "hi.. so how are we feeling?" she asked Angelica. "I'm doing good just a still a little pain in my lower back." Angelica said. "alright and ill bring back some pain meds." she said. the nurse then looked over at me and winked then walked out the room. I laughed to my self and shook my head.
she came back with the pain meds and a tall dark guy walked in behind her. "hey baby." he said walking over to Angelica and kissing her. nurse tori was watching knowing something was not right but still putting the medicine in her IV. "where's my son?" he asked. I looked confused. "Angelica who this niggaa holding my child?" the dude ask. "you know what I'm not going even trip over this punk ass here!" I said handing the baby too him. he was about to say some but I walked out. I was walking down the hall until I felt some one grab my arm.. I turn to see nurse tori. "hey umm your really cute can I get your number?" she asked. "ahha sorry ma I got a girl at home.. but your cute." I said laughing and she smiled and walked off.