20

• Dedicated to Eboni Sharmaine Dysart

Erick's POV

Well...Ever since Calvin was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons my life has been pretty easy. I've earned a degree in Architecture....but to be honest I really don't have to use it. Because Calvin takes care of me.

He bought me a 199,700 square foot apartment in the middle of Downtown Atlanta. "Why doing all these things for me baby ?" I asked him. "Because I love you bae." he said. "Yeah I know but I got a degree in Architecture I can take care of myself." I said. "I see what you saying. But I don't never want you to lift a finger. I want you to always be taken care of." he said as he smiled at me. "Well OK I guess..." I said. "Yeah...well.. I gotta go home and get ready for tomorrow." he said as he got off the living room sofa. "What's tomorrow baby?"I asked. "Its our first game of the season and you need to be there." he said. "I will I promise." I said "OK. Good." he said as he handed me the tickets. "Goodnight baby. Call me when you get home." I said as I kissed him.

Calvin lived in Buckhead which was a very affluent neighborhood of Atlanta. He bought a 7 bedroom house for 10,800,000$. It was a 10 minute drive from where I lived which was cool.

Calvin's POV

After I left Erick's place I went to go meet my best friend from college Catherine. We met at Starbucks on Peachtree Street. She just recently moved to Atlanta also. We talked about out lives since we graduated from college. She has a job at The Georgia State Capitol as a Secretary of some sort. She wouldn't tell me the rest.

Right when we were leaving the paparazzi showed up out the the window. I guess this is what happens when you become famous...I spent about 20 minutes trying to fight through the crowd of reporters . I finally arrived home about 30 minutes later.

When I got home I removed my tie and took my suit off. I laid in my bed naked as I thought about Erick and Began to play with myself... I called Erick and we talked for a hour and then I showered...ate dinner... and went to bed. I had a long day ahead of me.

Erick's POV

Everything was actually going well here in Atlanta. Its very different from Birmingham. It's gonna take a while for me to get used to the very high volume of traffic here. I was rich thanks to Calvin. I had about 67,000,000$ in the bank. So I decided to buy my parents a brand new house in Sandy Springs Georgia.

Second later my phone began to ring interrupting my thoughts. I answered it. "Hello." I answered. "Morning baby." Calvin's husky voice said through the phone. "Good Morning Calvin." I said as I yawned. "What you doing ?" he asked. "Nun for real just waking up." I said. "I'm walking into the Georgia Dome." he said. "What time is it ?!?!" I asked frantically. "Its 11:30." he said. "Oh shit I gotta get up and get ready." I said to Calvin as jumped out the bed and ran into the bathroom. The Game started at 12:30. I had exactly an hour to get ready and try to rush through heavy traffic. I couldn't find anything to wear so I just grabbed my red tight skinny jeans..some red and white high tops and a Atlanta Falcons Jersey with Calvin's number on it. (32)

I grabbed some matching Jordan's put them on and I left. I ran down to the parking garage and jumped in my new red Chevy Corvette.

I arrived at the Georgia Dome with two minutes to spare. I parked on the VIP section and went in through VIP entrance. I was glad I avoided the huge crowd of fans that arrived for the game today.

I snuk into the locker room to see Calvin before he played. I walked in to see about 30 half naked muscular guys. I thought I was I. heaven for a second. After a minute of trying to calm myself down. Finally Calvin approached me."Wassup Bruh. Can I help you." Calvin said as he smirked while pretending not to know me.

Calvin's POV

He narrowed his Eyes at me. "Yes you can!" he said with attitude in his voice. He followed me as I led him to a dark and quiet part of the locker room.

"Hey." I said as I removed my towel from around my waist. "Boy put your towel back on." Erick said as he kept looking at my Dick. "Stop acting like you don't like it." I said as I laughed. "Calvin stop. I just stopped by to wish you luck today." he said as he touched my chest and slightly pushed me to the wall. "Thank You baby." I whispered in his ear as I held his waist.

After The Game

Erick's POV

The Game was pretty good. The Falcons won. The score was 50 to 15 against the Seattle Seahawks. I really couldn't enjoy the game to be honest. Because that mysterious girl stared at me the whole time. It made me feel very uncomfortable. She was very pretty though....But who in the world Could she be......

Hope y'all enjoyed it. Find out who that mysterious girl was next week. PLEASE VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW AND SHARE. PLEASEE. THANK Y'ALL For reading.

ALSO. PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY 4TH BOOK aDICKted: A collection of Erotic Stories.