16

• Dedicated to Natalie Dion Foster

March 2014 Spring Break

Calvin's POV

I woke up feeling myself this morning. I was in a joyful mood as usual. I got dressed and clean myself up. After I got through eating breakfast I decided to call the bae up. "Good morning Erick." I said into the phone. "Hey Good morning Calvin." he replied. "Since its spring break do you want to do something? l" I asked him. "Yea sure what you wanna do ?" he asked. "I was wondering if we could go to Point Clear for the weekend." I replied. He sighed in delight. "Oh Calvin that would be wonderful." he said. "Wait. I have a great Idea. Can Aurora come with us ?" he asked. "Yeah Sure. If she wants to." I said. "Sounds like a plan." I said. "Yea...But umm can I come over today ?" he asked. "Yea I'll be right over." I said as I put on some sweatpants and slides.

Erick's POV

About 10 minutes later Calvin pulled up. Surprisingly neither my mom or dad were not home this morning. I called my mom and let her know what I was doing and she was cool with it. I hopped in the car and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Hey baby." I said. "Wassup." he said. "Nun much." I said. "I forgot to tell you I got a new tattoo." he said with a sexy smirk on his face. "Oh my gosh what is it." I said in delight. "Its your name." he said with a big smile on his face. We pulled up into his drive way. "Oh wow." I said with a huge smile plastered on my face. "Yea." he said as we walked into the house. He laid his keys on the coffee table and took his shirt off. "So wassup?" he said as he sat on the Living room sofa. "Where's the the radio." I said. "Over there. Why? he said as he pointed to it. "You'll see in a sec." I said as I put a CD into the CD player. Dance For You By Beyoncè began to fill the room. Calvin bit his lip. "So I guess you finna dance for me to day I see. " he said said sensually. "Yes I am. " I said as I slowly removed my clothes. His eyes were filled with lust. "You like?" I asked as I began to grind to the music. "You already know." he said. I began to sing the lyrics of the song."Tonight I'm gonna dance for you." I sung as I got on top of him. I began to throw my ass all over him. "Damn bae." he said as he slapped my ass. "You like this don't you." I said as I looked him in his eyes. "Fuck yea boy." he said. I kissed him deeply. He grabbed my ass and I moaned in pleasure. He began to finger me. He stuck two fingers up my ass. I moaned slightly louder. He took his pants off. I kissed his body everywhere. I gave him Hickeys on his neck and chest. I sucked his nipples and he grunted in pleasure. I slowly made my way to his fully erect cock. "Do me a favor bae." he said. "What is it bae " I said. "Suck this shit bruh." he said. I wrapped my mouth around his dick and began to stroke it. He cupped my head and pushed me on his dick. I stroked and wrapped my tongue around it. "Mmmm fuck yesss baby. Suck that shit real good nigga." he moaned in pleasure. I began to suck faster. I took it all in my mouth. Suddenly I felt his warm cum fill my mouth. I swallowed every precious drop of it. "Ahhh yes. Oh God Nigga." he said. I looked at him and gave him a satisfying smirk.

Calvin's POV

I kissed him deeply. I picked him up and I carried him to my bedroom upstairs. I looked at him lovingly in my arms. I put him on the bed and hovered over him. He wrapped his hands around my neck and he kissed me. Our tongue's played with each other. "Damn bae." I whispered in his ear as I began to suck on it. I kissed his little chest. I could tell he was about to Explode with excitement. I turned him over. "Face down...ass up." I commanded. He did as he was told. Moments later I slid my dick into him.

Erick's POV

I gasped in half pain and in disbelief that he could slide into me so fast. I pushed my ass against him. I wanted all 10 inches of him inside me. The pleasure intensified as he began to grind and stroke faster. I didn't want him to stop. He sent excitement throughout my body. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. I let out a long breath of pleasure. I could feel Calvin kiss me on my neck as I smelled his musky Cologne. The sound of my ass clapping against his body filled the air just as out moans of pleasure did. He continued with his powerful strokes. I reached back to his nice muscular ass and pressed him deeper into me. Sweat began to pour from him as he went faster. "What's my name baby ?" he asked. "CALVIINN" I screamed. "Yea Bitch you like this dick boy ?" he screamed. "Yesssss " I said as I tried to hold my nut. He began to go even faster. I lost myself completely at the sensation of having Calvin inside of me. "Tell me you love me." he screamed. "I love you daddy ." I screamed. I barley got the words out. He literally had me breathless. "What else you love nigga " he screamed. "This DICK" I shouted. His muscled body enveloped mines as he squeezed me tightly. "Ahhhhh. Fuck Yesssss." Calvin moaned. Suddenly I felt his warm nut shoot into me. We both climaxed at the same time. We both laid on his bed limp from exhaustion. I looked over at Calvin and Admired his eyes lips and dick his laying on his stomach. "You alright ?" he whispered. I simply nodded my head. "Kiss me. " he said. I got on top of him bend down and kissed him.