5

I just wanna take a sec to thank you all for reading this book. I have over 100 reads. It really means a lot to me and I just wanna say thank you....Here's Chapter 5 :)...Enjoy!!!!! :D This Chapter is dedicated to those of you who read this book faithfully.

Aaron's POV

"Got Damn..." I whispered to myself...

Why the fuck did I have to be a clumsy ass and drop my phone...Now they all know someone's there. Shit...I don't know what to do. I tried to escape but I made a sound again.

"Who's there!!!!!!!" I heard them all scream.

I was quiet for a sec and I managed to escape. I didn't hear anything I thought that could be used against Erick and Calvin. But I did manage to get a really dark secret from Latterious. So if he bullies me again. Everyone will know who he really is....

Erick's POV

"Calvin!" I said as I ran into his arms.

"Who's there?!" Latterious asked opening a Janitors Closet. "Someone was in here eavesdropping on us!!" said he .

"Who could it be?!" I asked.

"I don't know..." Calvin said.

"OK...But look...Please don't tell anyone that I'm bi..." Latterious begged.

"OK we won't." Calvin said as we walked toward the exit.

"BUT!"  Latterious smirked.

We stopped right in our tracks. We turned around and looked at him.

"But?" Calvin and I asked confused.

"Y'all both have to break up or EVERYONE is going to know your dirty little secret." he smiled deviously.

"And what is that??" I said as I folded my arms and looked him in his face.

"That I heard Calvin moaning your name while you sucked his Dick under the staircase on the Senior hallway...." He said while he smirked at me.

Calvin became furious. "Wipe that fucking smirk off your face.." he said as he balled up his fist. He pushed Latterious on the wall. He almost struck him but I caught his hand just in time.

"Calvin come on... Let him do whatever the fuck he wants. He will never break us up!!!!!"I said.

I leaned in for a kiss. I clenched Calvin's football jersey and brought him closer to me For a wet and sloppy kiss.

"Damn...That was good. " Calvin said sounding excited.

Latterious just stood there in shock as we walked out of the bathroom.

Latterious POV

Well...I guess Calvin really is Gay and he's in love with Erick. I guess I just gotta accept the fact that my bro, my right hand man, my friend...Is Gay. It will take some time to get used to though. I mean...Cause like...I only appear to be homophobic because I don't want people to know I'm Bisexual.... But if they do find out from those two... I will spread that lie all over the City of Birmingham...and that's a fucking promise.

Calvin's POV

"Do you want me to take you home or to my place." I said as we drove away from the school.

"I wanna go home with you." Erick said.

"Alright." I replied.

When we walked into my place no one was home. There was a note on the fridge. My parents were gone out as usual. Thank God. We just took off our clothes and just cuddled.

"Bring that lil ass here fa me boo." I said as I pulled him closer to me.

We chilled and watched TV in my bed. We kissed a lil bit and that was pretty much it.

"I love you." I said as I squeezed his ass.

"I love you too bae." he moaned.

I loved when he moaned. It made me feel like I was doing my job correctly.

"Get on top of me." I commanded.

He did as he was told.

"Damn I wish you could ride me bae..." I said as he sat on top of me.

"I know right but we only been together for like a week."Erick said.

"You right..." I said.

"I can't wait to make you happy though." he continued to say. He had got me excited. I'm sure he could tell through my gym shorts.

"Damn Calvin." he said feeling on me.

"Wassup boo.." I said.

"That shit big as fuck." he said in astonishment.

"I know..." I said smirking at him seductively.

The next morning I had woke up. Refreshed and ready for the day that lay ahead of me. I got ready for school and ate breakfast. Next I stopped by to pick up Erick at his house.

"Good Morning." he said as he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Good Morning." I smiled.

"Calvin ..." he said calmly as he held his head low.

"Yes bae." I said focusing on the road.

"I Ummmmm. I wanna come out with you..." Erick said.

I wonder what was Calvin's reaction....Tune in next time to find out. I hope Y'all enjoyed. Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated... :)