11

• Dedicated to King Owens

Calvin's POV

I been thinking. I think its about time I take Erick on a second date. He really deserves it. He's everything I really wanted in a person. Imma take him to a really nice and expensive restaurant. I haven't made my mind up but I got a couple of places in mind. We could probably go to the movies and shopping as well. This is gonna be a great surprise I said as I thought to myself. "Good Morning Bae" I said as he jumped into the car. "Good Morning baby" he said as he kissed me. "What you doing Saturday?" I asked as I drove. He laughed. "Oh Nothing."He said nonchalantly. "Well I wanna take you out on Saturday." I said. "Aweeeeeee how sweet of you Honey." he said. I smiled. " I know right. " I said jokingly. He laughed.

Erick's POV

I thought it was really sweet of Calvin to take on a second date. I loved that he was sweet and kind. He was never mean or hateful towards me. He always makes me feel so happy. I'm really proud to call him my boyfriend and to be by his side everyday. Everyday he tells me he loves me and everyday he shows me how much he dose. "Calvin." I said sweetly. "Yes ma." he whispered. "I love you." I said as I held his hand while he dove up to the school. He kissed my forehead gently. "I love you more baby." he said. I smiled. "I wanna be with you forever." I said. He parked the car in front of the school. He smiled at me and hugged me tightly. "I want you to be mines forever to baby." he S's said before he kissed my neck. "Calvin baby stop." I moaned. He laughed. "OK baby." he said. "Thank You baby." I said. I kissed his neck. "Damn bae." he moaned deeply. I laughed. We were inseparable. No one was ever gonna come between us and that's a promise. We learned from our past mistakes....Well....mostly Calvin Learned from his mistakes. I thank God he did because I couldn't function with out him...That's how much I loved him.

Saturday Night

Erick's POV

"Mom may I please go out with my friends." I asked. "Who are you going with ? She asked. "Aurora and Lihanna." I lied. "OK...Be back before 12:00 o'clock honey." she said. "Yes Ma'am." I said as I rushed out of the door. Calvin was already outside waiting for me. I had on a cute but simple outfit. I just had on some skinny jeans and a cute lil t- shirt. I jumped into the car. "Hey bae." I said. "Hey ma." he said sensually. He kissed me gently. "Were are we going tonight ?"I asked. "Its a surprise." he said sweetly. I smiled. "You know I hate surprises but...OK." I said. Calvin had on a nice polo button down shirt some ripped jeans with matching polo shoes and a matching polo snap back. "You all poloed down tonight." I said as I laughed. "You know it...You know I love my Polo Ralph Lauren." he said as we shared a laugh. We drove for about 30 minutes and we ended up on top of Red Mountain looking over the city. We pulled up to a beautiful restaurant...It was The Cheesecake Factory. "Oh Calvin.." I sighed in delight. He had a huge smile plastered on his face. "I knew you would like it." he said smiling at me. We pulled up to Valet service and we walked in to the restaurant. "You like?" he asked. "I love." I replied. We laughed. "Hello I have a reservation for Johnson." Calvin said to hostess. "OK sir. Please follow me." The hostess took us to a quiet part of the restaurant. It was only lit by candles and it had a view of the city. "Someone will be here shortly to serve you" she said as she walked away. I sighed in delight once again. "Wow Calvin." was all I managed to say. "Its all for you baby." he said quietly. Seconds later our waitress came. "Hello I'm Amber and I'll be you waitress tonight." she said. "Order anything you want baby." Calvin said to me. "I ordered beer battered fish with fries and Cole slaw. Calvin Ordered A well done Steak with broccoli and a baked potato. "Your food will be out in 15 minutes" she said. "OK." we said as we handed her our menus. For the next 15 minutes we talked and ate rolls with butter. "How are your grades ?" I asked Calvin. "They really good. So far I got a 3.9 GPA." he replied. "That's wonderful." I said as I smiled at him. "Yea. What about you bae?" he asked. "Last time I checked I had a 3.5 GPA." I replied. "That's wassup." he said as he stared at me. "Why you staring at me?" I asked Calvin. "Because you so Damn Perfect baby. " he said as he held my hand on the table. I blushed. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too baby." I said as I stared into those beautiful hazel brown eyes of him. Those Damn eyes. They could run a nigga crazy. At that moment the waitress bought our food "Here you are" she said as she sat our food in front of us. "Thank You." we both said. "Your welcome. Let me know. If you need anything else I would be glad to help." she said. We shook our heads at her comment. The food looked delicious. "Well don't stare at it. Eat it." Calvin said jokingly. We laughed. We both said grace and we ate. The food was delicious. He fed me some of his Steak and I fed him some of my fish. We paid the bill and and left a 20 dollar tip for our waitress. And then...They walked in....To our disbelief they walked in.....

I Wonder who saw them as they Walked in???? Tune in next week to find out. :) Hope Y'all enjoyed it. Don't forget to please VOTE FOLLOW SHARE and COMMENT.