17

Calvin's POV

Well...Today is the day. I'm finally gonna graduate from high school today. Its been a long time coming but its finally here. I thought about all the good memories I've had in high school.. My first day as a freshman...The time I led the Team to the State Championship...and the day I met Erick.

Who would have known that on that day my life would change forever. I got out the bed and went down stairs where I was greeted by my mama. She was cooking breakfast. "Hey my young man." my mom said as she kissed me on my cheek. "Hey Mama...where's dad???" I asked as I looked around. She smiled. "He's gone to handle some business he'll be back soon."she said. "Ummmm Aight." I said. "Yea so eat your breakfast. We only have a hour to great ready." she said as she went upstairs. " I ate breakfast, took a shower,and put on my black business suit.

The Graduation

We arrived at the Church just in time I saw all my friends. I hugged them and shook their hands. This was a bittersweet moment. We all marched onto the stage and we sat in the chairs. All of our teachers gave speeches about how we going into the real world and our future as adults. After that we were called one by one to get our Diploma. "Calvin Johnson !" Mr Carter said. The crowd went wild. I walked up to him and shook his hand. Wow! Finally I made it through High School. I'm done. Its all over. The University Of Alabama is waiting for me. "Wassup" I heard someone say to me. I turned around to see Latterious. "Wassup" I said as I look at him with a confused look. I began to walk away but he stopped me. "I need to talk to you bruh" he said.

"Why bruh?? Why you wanna talk to me out the blue???"I asked. "Cause...When Mrs. Edwards gave that speech about us being Adults it got me to thinking...So I'm sorry fa all the stuff between us this year. You accept my apology ?" he asked. He extended his hand toward me. "Yea...I do....I guess." I said as I shook his hand.

Erick's POV

I sunk backstage to go see Calvin. "Calvin!" I screamed his name He looked up in my direction and smiled. I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug. "I'm so proud of you." I said as I looked into his eyes. "Awwee Bae thanks." he said as he smiled. He looked around. Thankfully no one was around so he kissed me. I smiled. We been together for 10 months. I've never been a relationship for this long. This must be real love,because every time I let a nigga fuck me. They left me. But not Calvin. He was real. He was true to his word. Sure.... he did give me plenty of chances not to be with him. For example the time he made me cry.

After those kind of Situations. I made him work and my gain my trust. It seemed to work. He showed me how much he loved me. I was madly in love with him and I know he feels the same way about me.

"How often am I gone see you ???" I asked him. "To be honest I really don't know...I I'll try to call and text you everyday though. " I promise. " he said as he held my waist. "OK."I said. Well um. Bae I gotta go Cuase I know my fam out there waiting for Me. " he said as he kissed me again. "Oh yea...Sorry text me." I said as I walked away. "I will."he said as he walked the opposite way.

Calvin's POV

I was warmly greeted by family members from both sides of the family. I saw all my cousins, Aunts , Uncles and More. There was one person missing though. It was my dad. I thought to myself Where the hell could my dad be missing his baby son's graduation.

Right when I had that thought I looked up and saw a Crimson Red 2015 Chevy Camaro pull up. Surprisingly my dad jumped out the car. Every one was quiet. They all looked at me with huge smiles on there faces.

He threw the keys at me and I caught them. He walked over and stood next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Great Graduation gift don't you think ?" he said. My eyes widened. "Dad are you serious!!"I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Well if you don't want it I will surely enjoy it." he said jokingly. Everyone laughed. I shook my dads hand and gave him a hug. I hugged my mom. I let them know that I was going to hang out with my "Bros". But I really was going to hang out with Erick.

"Thank You Mama and Dad !" I said as I blew the horn and drove away. Minutes later I pulled up in front of Erick's house . I texted him as I promised. I told him I was outside. I walked to the porch just as he opened the front door. He looked surprised. His moth was wide open. "Calvin is that yours????" he said as he pointed the my new car. "Yes it is bae. " I said as I smiled.

Erick's POV

"Can I come in ?"he asked as he took off his tie. "Yea. Sure baby. Sit in the living room while I go put on some clothes." I said. I only had on underwear and a T shirt.

"Why you putting on clothes bae ???" he asked as he took off his undershirt and pants. I laughed. "You look better this way." he continued to say. I began to blush. "No....I take that back....You look better naked." he said sensually. "Calvin!!"" I said as I laughed.

He picked me up in those big strong tattooed arms of his. I wrapped my arms around him as he carried me to me room.

He turned on the TV and we stripped naked. We didn't make love today. We just chilled, cuddle, and slept together. "So when are you leaving ?" I asked him as he held me. "Tomorrow I'm just going don't there to get used to the place. I'll be back this weekend." he said as he held me. "Oh." I said in a saddened voice. "Bae imma come see you I promise. Don't sound like that."he said. "OK...OK...I won't." I said as I tried to perk up. "Thank You bae." he said. We both laughed. About 30 Minutes later Calvin was in a deep sleep and I was wide awake. I was in deep thought. I couldn't fathom the fact that I wouldn't see him everyday until I began college in two years... I guess I gotta face reality and I guess I gotta have trust in Calvin. I know he's not gonna cheat on me. He promised.....

I hope y'all enjoyed It. :D Please Share, Vote , and Follow me. Thanks :D. Tune in next week to see what happens on Moving Day and to see Calvin live out part of his dream.