12

Aaron's POV

Latterious and I walked in the Cheesecake Factory and we saw THEM. I frowned at the thought of THEM....Calvin and Erick... "Hey Y'all." Erick said as he pulled Calvin. "Hey." Latterious and I said as I turned my head and pretended to admire the details of the building. Thank You God they left. Now Latterious and I could have a wonderful evening together.

Erick's POV

The feeling in the room became tense. I could feel the tension between Calvin and Latterious. I prayed silently to myself that they wouldn't fight again. They walked passed each other as if they were not there. I thanked God they acted like civilized human beings. "Thank you." I said to Calvin as we waited for the valet attendant to bring the car. "Thank you for what bae ?" he asked. "For taking me out tonight and for not fighting Latterious again. " I replied. "Your welcome baby, If u wasn't here he would be in a head lock by now." he said while he smirked."Don't play with me Calvin..." I said as I bust out into laughter. "Bae you know I'm just playing with you. " he said. "Mhmmmmmm OK Calvin." I said. He laughed. At that moment the attendant brought the car around, we gave the attendant a tip, and we drove away. "Were you wanna go now ?" he asked as he drove with one hand and held my hand in the other. "I wanna go to Von Muar at The Galleria." I said. "Alright." he said as he Got on the interstate and headed toward the mall. "You Gon love this store it very upscale." he continued to say. "Oooooooo Upscale." I said in delight. He laughed.

About five minutes later we arrived at the mall. We pulled up to the new store. I was delighted. We walked in to the store....Well....I ran into the store like a kid in a Candy store, while Calvin followed. The store was very beautiful you could tell it was built with every detail in mind. "Get anything you want." Calvin said as he smirked. I squealed in delight for a second time as Calvin chuckled. We went upstairs to the men's department. Almost automatically I grabbed a cute pair of jeans and a really nice button down shirt. "That's Cute...You want that ?" Calvin asked Me. "Yes I would sir." I said as I smiled. "Alright baby." he said as he walked toward the cash register. "Aren't you gonna get anything ?" I asked him. "Nahhhhh." He said nonchalantly. "Ummmmm whyyy." I asked him. "Cause I really don't want anything." he said. "Well I wanna get you something." I said as I pulled him back into the men's department.

Calvin's POV

He pulled me back into the men's department and sat me in a fitting room. "Stay here." he said. "Mhmm OK." I said sarcastically. "Calvin for real stay here." he said. " OK OK Imma stay." I said. He walked away and about fifteen minutes later he came back with a bunch of clothes in his arms. "The fuck is this ?" I said jokingly. " He laughed. "Try them on." he said as he walked out. "Um were u going ???" I asked as I pulled him back in. "I'm leaving you in here to try on the clothes...Duhh." he said. "I ain't Gon try them on unless you stay in here." I said sensually. "Calvin not in here..."he said. "Please babe ?" I asked. "OK." he said as he walked back into the fitting room. I pulled off my clothes as he stood looking into a corner. "Why you looking into that corner ?" I asked. "I don't know" he replied. "We've had sex...its not like you ain't seen nothing new." I said as I chuckled. "Calvin shut up and try them clothes on." he said as he laughed. "Alright, Alright. Calm down lil nigga." I said as I tapped his ass. "Calvinnnnn" he said as we both shared a laugh. "OK how this look." I said. He turned around to see me in a navy blue polo shirt and some polo jeans. "That's cute you should get that." He said as he turned back around into the corner. "Alright." I said I stripped to my boxers. "What about this ?" I said. "It looks good." he said sensually. I lifted up his chin and kissed him. I brought him closer to me for a hug. "I'm Finna put my clothes on." I whispered into his ear. "No just one more Kiss." he demanded. I kissed him passionately for about a couple of minutes. "Damn." we both said as we just stared at each other. "Put your clothes back on " he said. "Yes sir" I said as I smirked at him. I pulled my pants up and button up my shirt. Next we checked out and we left. I took him home because it was getting late. "Bye baby." I said as I kissed him. "Bye baby ,thank you everything." he said as he hugged me and grabbed his bags. "I love you." he said. "I love you too" I said as he got out the car. I waited until he got into the house and drove off.

Erick's POV

As I walked in to the house I was greeted by my mom who was sitting on the living room sofa reading a magazine. From her view point I could tell she saw everything from were she sat. "Did you have fun ?" she asked. "Yes ma'am." I said nervously. "Who bought this ?" she asked Curiously as she looked into my bags. "My friend....Aurora..." I lied. "Mhmmmmmm. OK." She said as she continued to read her magazine. I rushed upstairs into my room and closed the door.

Tune In next time to see what will happen on Christmas Day ;) Please don't forget to Vote and Follow. Also ,Do Y'all think I should have a chapter dedicated to Latterious and Aaron's relationship? Please Comment your answer below.