24

Erick's POV

"Please follow me sir.' the bank teller said. I followed her to a room with a desk. "Hello Mr Perry."a thin white lady said as she stood up and shook my hand. "Hello Ma'am."I said. "Please take a seat." she gestured at a chair in front of her desk. I sat in it. " What was the amount of money you wanted to Withdraw sir ?" she asked as she began to type into the computer. "I want to Withdraw 63,000,000,$" I said calmly. "Would you like a police escort?" she said with a concerned look on her face. "No ma'am...I'll be fine." I said as I flashed a smile at her. "Cash or Check?" she asked. Got damn if this lady don't stop asking all these got Damn questions. Imma scream I said to myself. "Cash." I said as looked at my watch. 'OK...Well may I please see your Drivers Licence, Account Number and Social Security Card ?" she asked. I pulled all the cards she asked for and handed them to her. she looked at them for a while and she handed them back to me. "Well Mr Perry you're all set to go. Ill be right back with your money." She said as she walked out the office. About 9 minutes later she came back in with all the stacks of money I requested. "Thank you." I said as I opened the two brief cases. She put all the money in the cases neatly. " You're welcome." she said. I drove down Peachtree Street on my way to Centennial Olympic Park. About 5 minutes later I pulled up and walked to the North Side of the park just like the mysterious voice directed me. I checked my watch it was exactly 12 o clock in the afternoon. Suddenly a black SUV pulled up and a mysterious dude jumped out the car. He had a black trench coat on with a matching hat and sunglasses. "Wheres the money." he said as he stood and looked at me. "Its right here..." I said nervously. The mysterious man he took off his sunglasses......... I was so fucking shocked.........I....I....I just didn't know what to say..... "Long time no see Erick" Aaron said as he smirked at me. My mouth was wide open. "Close your mouth." he said as he let out an evil laugh. I closed my mouth. "I told you I would destroy you."he said as he continued to laugh. "What did I ever do to you." I said. "You took Calvin away from me. I was so fucking close. I almost had him!!!!!!!" he screamed at me. His Echo could be heard throughout the entire park. "I told you I would destroy you....and that I would take Calvin from you...." he continued to scream at me. "What are you talking about !?" I asked. "Every since High School I've hated you.....I've always liked Calvin.... and you took him away from me. That's why I made this plan. It Took years for it to happen. But it finally happened. I am going to take him back." he said as he looked me in my eyes. "But Why ? Why Aaron...We were best friends....."I said. "Yes...Yes we were until you started dating him.... So just give me the fucking money and I'll give you the sex tapes...." he said. "Who helped you with all this....." I said as a tear escaped my eye. "I did." a familiar female voice said. I turned around to see Catherine pushing a baby stroller. "Catherine ?!!!!" I said as my voice cracked. "Hello Erick. Its nice to finally meet you." she said with a smirk on her face. "You fucking witch!!!!!!" I screamed as tears fell from my eyes. "You Bastard!!!!! I'm not a witch I'm a QUEEN. Thanks to your man." she said as she laughed. "Bitch you better be glad you a female...I would kill you if you wasn't." I said as I got all up in her face. She smiled. "The baby isn't even Calvin's....Its Aarons..." she said as she walked away with the baby stroller. Aaron handed me the tapes. I handed him the money. " Oh Yeah! I forgot to tell you.If you EVER talk to MY HUSBAND (Calvin) again the tapes will be posted to the Internet." she said as she got back into the SUV and they left. I stood in the middle of the park shocked. I stood in the same place for about 5 minutes. I pulled out my phone and Called Calvin. "Calvin come over ASAP." I said as I sobbed in to the phone. "Aight...Aight im coming." he said. I walked the door and saw Calvin sitting on the sofa waiting for me. He jumped up instantly. He grabbed me and looked in my eyes. "Are you OK." he asked. "No I'm not." I said as I handed him the tapes. "Baby what happened?" he asked. "Aaron....was the one who wanted the money. He wanted to destroy our relationship. He liked you and he hated me because I had you. He was Jealous. He had this crazy ass plan and he had help from someone too....." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"From who????" Calvin asked Curiously. "Catherine....." I whispered. His eyes widened. "What the fuck you just say ?!????!!!!!" he said. "Catherine helped him. And the baby isn't yours. It's Aaron's. " I said as tears flowed from my eyes. "Fuck that BITCH." Calvin screamed.

Calvin's POV

Later That Day

"We getting a divorce." I said to Catherine as she sat on the Living room sofa in MY HOUSE. "OMG Why baby." she said with a frown on her face. "Because you cheated." I screamed. "How you know!!!!??" she said. "I know now you dumb bitch......Get the fuck outta my house hoe. You'll be hearing from my lawyers in a few days." I screamed. She did as she was told. "Leave the kid. He has my name so he'll be staying with me." I said opened the front door.

Hope yall enjoyed it!!!! Please Vote Share and Follow!!!!! can't wait until Chapter 25