22

3 Months Later

Erick POV

I laid in bed and shed a couple of tears. Calvin and I had the worst argument ever. I feel like he's letting Catherine come between us....and it hurts because we've been together for years.

Calvin's POV

I sat in my living room thinking about what happened between Erick and I. It's really stressing me the fuck out. My team mates continuously asking about who he is and how did we meet. They should just mind their own fucking business. Don't get me wrong tho...Catherine is a very beautiful woman. And I just MIGHT marry her. Only time will tell.....

I'm also being accused of using steroids because of my extremely high stats. Niggas wanna get jealous and start rumors Cause I'm naturally better than them. Like....What The Fuck...That's so fucking stupid.

Unknown POV

I sat outside high in a tree. I had on black to blend in with the dark woods in his backyard. The night was clear. I looked through my binoculars and I had a perfect view into Calvin's house. He seemed as if he was stressing over some stuff. I smiled at his demise. It made me happy as fuck to be honest. I laughed until my side hurt. I picked up my phone and decided to Call my friend. "Hey baby." I whispered into the phone. "Hey wassup bae." Latterious said. "Nun much. I wanna come over so we can get a lil fuck in before your wife comes back from work....OK." I said. "Aight come over." he said.

Erick's POV

"Calvin can you please come over...Please." I said sensually into the phone. "I don't know maybe..." he said. "Baby please." I begged. "OK. OK. I'm coming." he said as he let out a slight chuckle.

Minutes later he showed up at my door. "Hey baby." I said with a big inviting smile. "Sup." he said with a slight smirk. He came in and sat on the sofa. "So baby tell me why you do stressed out ?" I asked sensually. "People baby....." he said as he put his hand on his face. "Like what bae." I whispered into his ear. "Nun bae. Ion wanna talk about it." He said. I slowly opened my white robe. To reveal my body. "Will this cheer you up ?" I asked as I sat on top of him. He smiled. "To be honest. Yes it would." he said as he licked his lips. I smiled.

Latterious POV

I was drafted by the New York Giants. I played a couple of games and I was traded to The Atlanta Falcons. Almost immediately I moved to Atlanta. Looks like me and Calvin were team mates once again.

"Hey." I said. as HE walked into my hotel room in Downtown Atlanta. "Hello Latterious." he said sensually as he brought me in for a kiss. "I'm so happy you're here in Atlanta." he said as he smiled slightly.

Calvin's POV

I pulled his naked body closer to mine. We laid in bed and relaxed. "It seems like every time we make love you get better and better." Erick said. "I know right." I said as I stroked his hair. Right when we were enjoying this moment my phone rung....

"Who's that?????" Erick asked with a confused look on his face. He narrowed his eyes "Its Catherine." I said. He just looked at me for a few seconds and rolled over. I answered the phone. "Hello." I answered. "Hey. Where are you ?" she asked. "Ummm I'm out. I'll be be home in a second." I lied. "Ok. I'll be waiting." she said. "Alright bye bae." I said. "Bye Honey." she said.

He crossed his arms and looked at me. "I'm sorry baby." I said as I tried to hold his hand. He pulled his hand away from me. He jumped out the bed and put some sweat pants on and walked out the bedroom. I followed him. "Baby come on for real. Don't act like this." I said. He went into the bathroom and slammed the door. "Baby come on !" I said as I banged on the door. "No!" he said. "Whyyy ?!" I screamed. "Cause I'm Jealous!!!!" he screamed. He opened the door. Tears were streaming down his face.

"Baby why you jealous????" I asked as I pulled him in for a tight hug. "Because ! You and Catherine are getting to close and its making Me insecure." he said as he cried. I stared deeply into his eyes. "Baby....PLEASE...PLEASE...Trust me. I'm only using her for a Cover up. I fucking love you with my all. I can't live without you boy. Can't you understand!!!!!!!!!" I said as I fought to hold tears back. He just cried in my arms. I hate that he feels this way....But its for our benefit. Because if anyone found out about us. I would have to cut him off completely anyways.......

Hope y'all liked it. Please Vote comment and share. P.S. I love when y'all comment I love to read your thoughts and/or reactions.