Chapter 15

"Took you guys long enough. I was dying of boredom. What are we watching anyway?" Danny said once we entered the threshold of Andreas' house.

"Hmm... I dunno. What do you want to watch? Come on. Let's head over to Zeke's before my mom gets here" Andreas said urging Danny to walk faster.

"What's your problem with Momma Anne? Is she even coming home today?" Danny asked crossing the street with us.

"Dunno know. Probably. Speaking of that I gotta text her that I'm sleeping over at Zeke's" Andreas said pulling his phone out of his pocket but was nowhere to be found.

"Here" I handed it to him since I had it in the car.

"Right. I gave it to you earlier. Can't believe I forgot that" he said mumbling to himself.

"Hey, Danny Zeke's throwing a party tomorrow. Mind helping out?" he said again while texting.

***

I made my way to the kitchen to pour the chips in the bowl and was about to microwave the popcorn when Danny exclaimed "Nooooo! Don't do it Zeke. I was only here for a second and you're turning suicidal. Let's just talk about it Zeke"

"What?" I asked confused.

"JACOB! Zeke is attempting to use the microwave again" Danny said.

Oh. Somehow in my daze I didn't register the fact that I was about to utilize an explosive machine. What can I say, I am so tired.

"I'm sorry. I'm so tired. Danny take over" I said to one in particular and brought the chips to the living room and dozed off for a while.

I felt someone moved my head to a lap and a hand petting me. I looked up and saw Andreas smiling kindly at me who then said "Rest up love" so I did.

***

It was already dark when I woke up and I was still on Andreas' lap. They were now watching Central Intelligence. I slowly climb up Andreas' lap so that I was sitting on his lap.

"I see you're awake. Want something to eat, Boo?" He said locking his hands on my waist.

"Nah. Not hungry" I replied leaning on him.

"Okay. You want to watch something else? Danny fell sleep half way through the movie. He only really wanted to see the beginning. Somehow the dancing naked big guy in there just really cracks him up, no matter how many time we've watched the film" He said burying his face on my shoulder muffling his chuckle so he won't wake Danny up.

"Nah don't change it. It's almost over, anyway. What time is it?" I asked him.

"Uh around 6, I think. Why?" he asked nuzzling my neck.

"Want pizza for dinner?" I asked him

"Sure Love. Alberto's?" he replied.

"Yes!" I replied

"Okay. But first you gotta get up Boo so I can call 'em" he said gently lifting me up.

I turned around and wrapped my arms and legs around him and stubbornly said "No. Don't wanna"

He sighed fondly and carried me as he stood up. Wow. He's strong. I probably weigh about 110 lbs.

"You know I am bub" he said playfully squeezing my butt with his hand holding it.

"How'd you... Nevermind...Wait. Did you just... Squeeze my precious booty?" I asked faking offence.

"You bet your sweet ass I did. Sweet pea" he said while walking towards the kitchen.