Chapter 21

Roman p.o.v

"Something doesn't feel right." I mumble to myself sitting up in Mani bed. Looking at the phone I saw that it was going on 4 and she's been gone for about 2 hours now. Going into my contacts I called Mani. Waiting for her to pick I just got sent to voice mail. Hanging up I sighed and put my hands over my face. Not even 5 minutes later I got a call from a unknown number.

Unknown:Hi did this number just called an Armani Washington?

Me: Yes I did I'm her boyfriend Roman and I would like to speak to her.

Unknown:I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Roman but about an hour ago Armani was brought into Jackson Memorial Hospital due to her being involved in a car accident and I was trying to call some type of family so please hurry.

With that I hung while she was talking I was putting on my shoes and shirt. Running to the car I quickly jumped in and sped off towards the hospital praying to God she was alright.

_____________________________________________________

Arriving to the hospital I hurried and parked the car. Jogging into the entrance towards the desk with 5 nurses.

"Excuse my name is Roman and I got a call about my girlfriend Armani Washington being involved in a accident." I said to the nurse closest to me.

"Okay I'm the nurse that called. Armani is currently in surgery so sir please wait in the wait in the waiting room and call all her love ones." She said. Once she walk me to the waiting room. I sat in the chair thinking what the hell happen that led to her sitting on the operating table.

With shaking hands I grabbed my phone and went to find Jerome contact.

Jerome: Yo what's up? I been to call Armani since she left our parents house upset. Is she good?

Me: No you and your people need to get to Jackson Memorial Armani got into an accident an hour ago.

Jerome: What? Please tell me you lying  we on our way.

He said hanging up now next I got call  Jasmine I know she about to lo spazz out.

Sis-In-Law: What the hell you want noodle head?

Me: Its about Armani she got into a accident an hour ago you and Don need to get here now.

Sis-In-Law: Roman I know we joke around a lot but please tell me your joking?Please.

I could hear it in her voice that she was about to cry and when I didn't say nothing realization set in for her and she began to scream and cry for Don to bring her to the hospital. I hung up the phone because if I continue to hear her cries I would end up crying myself.

I just sat in the chair just going through all the memories me Armani went through the good, bad and ect.

Staring at the wall I didn't notice some one walking up to me saying my name when they touch my shoulder I snap out my trance I looked and saw Jerome, The Twins, and Armani's dad Jerome Sr..

"Did anyone tell you about her?" Jerome Sr. asked.

"All they told me was she came in about an hour and thirty minutes ago and she's in surgery." I said. I heard Jasmine who was rushing over to me asking me what's going and I just repeated what I just previously said.

We all sat in the waiting room just waiting for the Doctor to come out and give us any news on Armani.

After about another hour of hour of waiting a Doctor stand at the entrance of the room with a clipboard.

"Family of Armani Washington." The Doctor called out. We all got up and walked towards her.

"Hello I'm Dr. Scott and I was the Dr. On call when Armani came in. Due to the seriousness of the crash me and my colleagues were surprise when she came in with just a broken leg and  dislocated shoulder. We gave her some strong medications so she should be sleeping. Please 3 people at time when entering the room which is on the 3rd floor. Her room number is 323."Doctor Scott told us before leaving the waiting room. All seven of us piled up into the elevator going to the third floor her room.

Finally arriving to Mani's room I decided that I wanted to go last because I definitely was staying the night.

When everyone went in I almost broke down when I heard Jasmine cry. I was lowkey scared to go in the room everyone told me bye cause they know I was staying the night.

Walking into the I sighed out loud and wipe a couple of my tears.

"Armani." I whispered looking her over. She had a neck brace for what reason I don't know, she had a cast on her leg and arm. I sat in the chair next to her.

"I know your sleeping but your ass need to wake so I'm gonna mess with you just like you did me when I be sleep with your annoying ass. Dont ever in ya life scare me how you did. You know when you wake up imma lock your ass in the house because this past year yo ass always end up in a hospital you might as well move your shit in." I said chuckling. Its sad she always in here and I'm deadass, imma lock her up in the house.

Ten minutes later a nurse came in and I asked her if I could still stay the night and she told me the Doc said yeah. I pushed the empty bed that was in the room next to Mani cause them chairs hard as hell.

Laying down I said a quick prayer for Mani and fell asleep watching her.

Tbh this was not my best. I honestly could have done for y'all. Well Vote,  Comment and Enjoy. Peace✌✌