Chapter 10

Jasmine P.o.v

This is all my fault.

Is the one thought that keep fucking running through my mind. As soon as we step in the hospital I called Jerome and the twins.

With the twins crying and Jerome spassing I couldn't take the shit anymore I just broke down on the hospital floor.

I felt somebody pick me up and I could repeat was that it was my fault.
If I hadn't mess with Justin when we broke up this wouldn't have happen.

"This is my fault..." I whispered in Don arms crying.

"Its gonna be okay Jasmine its not your fault." Don said putting me on his lap wrapping me around him.

"It is my fault I stopped talking to Justin when I started to hang with you I guess that upset him." I said crying all over again. Don sighed and rocked me back and forth until I fell asleep.

Roman p.o.v

I'm just so lost as in what the fuck imma do.

Even though I known Armani for a short period of time she grown on me alot. Man if something happen to her I don't know what the fuck I'll do.

I looked over at Don. I sighed because Jasmine was taking that shit the hardest she kept saying it was her fault but she wasn't the one who put a gun up to Armani her crazy ass ex did. Trust when I find his bitch ass his life is over with.

_____________________________________________

Afters hours of waiting a doctor finally came out concerning with Armani.

"Okay Armani was brought with two gunshot wounds One was located in her shoulder and the other grazed past her stomach and exit out with out damaging anything else so she should be good. She is up now so you all are free to visit her in room 213." The doctor said walking off.

"Y'all should go see her first she would want y'all too." Don said to Jerome and the twins they got up and walked to Armani's room.

Looking down Kayla was looking around probably curious about her surroundings.

After another thirty minutes came around The twins then Jerome came came out the room.

"She ready to see y'all. We about to go but we will end up coming back tomorrow morning with our pops." Jerome said dapping me and Don up.

With us four walking in Armani hospital room. We saw her laying down on her hospital bed. She lofted her head up when she heard us.

"Omg Armani I'm so sorry that this happened to you. This is all my fault." Jasmine said crying grabbing Armani hand.

"Its all good Justin ass just crazy. On top of that I knew I was good because real niggas don't die." She said smirking to make Jasmine feel better.

"Aye lil how don't scaring people like that ever again in ya life." Don said mushing Armani head. She glared at him making us laugh.

"Is that my favorite?" She said to a excited Kayla. She waved me closer to get Kayla.

"Hell no you got stitches on you and you might fuck around and rip one of them messing with Kayla." I said all Armani did was shrug her shoulders I sighed and sat Kayla on the bed next to Armani.

_____________________________________________________________________

1 week later/ Armani P.o.v

I was so damn happy when they released me from the hospital three days ago.

Lowkey I'm kinda sad like my mom aint come visit me not once I mean yeah we ended that dinner bad but if she was in the hospital I would have put our differences aside just to come and make sure she was good but I learn I shouldnt expect much from her.

"Armani." I heard Jerome call for me.

Getting up I walked in the living room and saw him sitting on my couch. He got and gave me a hug.

"How you doing lil sis?" He asked once we got comfortable on the couch. I started to tell how felt about the whole situation with our momma.

"What's up with that I know we always tell each other everything but I feel as though im missing something between you and mom." He said. And he is right that lady did something  mess up to me but I always said I was gonna take that to grave with me but he's got the right to know cause he has my back at the end of the day.

"If you really wanna know I always figure she had animosity towards me due to her cheating and having me. Even though y'all dad excepted me with open arms it wasn't enough for her. When y'all would go to your grandmas house on your father side she would beat me for no apparent reason. She always said it was my fault the family was split she said y'all was nice to me cause y'all felt bad for me." I said wiping my tears. Jerome grabbed my hand. Telling me I didn't have to talk anymore if I didn't want to anymore.

"No I guess I need to get this off my chest. When I was 15 we had that family reunion I was in my room while everyone was down stairs because I wasn't feeling good that day so I was laying down. Mama came in there with Uncle Charles and she let him rape me. The sad thing was I got pregnant I wasn't gonna tell mama I was gonna pack my shit and stay with Granny in Texas. She found out when she was reading my diary. She made get a abortion she made me KILL MY FUCKING BABY MY CHILD." I yelled while my brother hugged me crying.

"I always thought it was wrong for me to hate her cause that's my momma but I couldn't take it. My baby my child would of been 9 years old in the 4th grade would of been the smartest one in their class. Why I did nothing to her and that what the fuck she would do to me. Every time she said something to me I wanted to throw that shit in her face." I said crying.

"Armani why you ain't been say something if I know you been holding this I would been cut that lady off. You have to tell the twins." He said while nodded that was something I was gonna take to the grave with me but I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders when I told him.

We just sat on the couch and he hold me until I fell asleep.

Hello y'all this chapter was suppose to come out last week but things came up. I just want to say I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope y'all have a great new years.

This chapter was as I wanted it but it still hurt me typing this cause its so sad.

I hope everyone enjoy this chapter Vote and comment. Peace✌✌