Chapter 8

Armani p.o.v

Heading downstairs I started to make breakfast which consists of Eggs, Bacon, Waffles and Hash. When everyone started to come downstairs I started to fix everyone's plate.

"Roman does the baby have formula she needs to drink?" I asked taking her from his arms. He cursed under his breath.

"Ahh shit I didn't see any in her bag. I gotta go to the store and get her some do you have some juice?." Roman asked nodding my head he ran up the stairs.

Roman came back down the stairs and handed me Kayla's bottle. Fixing her some apple juice hoping it full her up some type of way. Once everyone was done eating Jasmine pick up everyone's plate.

"Babe."Roman said. I just looked at his crazy ass.

"Me and Don gotta handle some business so we gonna be gone for about a couple of hours. So if You and Jasmine decide to go somewhere with the baby here's my card." Roman said giving me a black card. Roman then grabbed me my by the waist and kissed me.

Him and Don walked out the house and Jasmine came and sat on the couch.

"Girl I'm gonna be bored while Dons gone what do you think we should do?" She asked.

"Well first we could go to Walmart to get some food for Kayla and extra things for the house."Since everybody's already dress we can go now."I said since theres nothing really to do on a Saturday Morning.

Grabbing Kayla and going to the garage. I mentally rolled my eyes when I saw my Range Rover gone but Roman car here instead. Grabbing the keys off the hook and unlocking the doors. I placed Kayla in her car seat. While Jasmine was in the car.

Getting in I turn the car on and quickly grabbed the aux cord and put it on my Playlist and the first song that came on was Kickin Back x Mila J.

I'm in airplane mode

I don't need no drama

Everybody know I ain't 'bout that drama

Oh yeah, oh look at what I started

Imma tell you right now

I plan on chillin' so hard right now

Ain't takin' no calls right now

I'm kickin' back and I'm lightin' up

Doin' what the fuck I want

Just rolled a wood, I'm feelin' good

Just me, myself and this blunt

Everything I do is way up man

If anybody good I swear it's us man

I'm vibin', I'm chillin', I'm good

This song be making day sometimes so you know I was getting turnt. Backing out the driveway I headed straight to Walmart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Putting Kayla in a Kart while Jasmine pushed the kart. We headed straight to the aisle that had all baby products. I got Kayla a couple of cans of baby food, a box of formula, some banana bites thingy (A/N I don't know what you call those things but they mad good whenever my little cousins come over I eat theirs).