Chapter 31

(Before we start I would like to say some things I know y'all hate my ass by now for not updating sooner but I'm lazyyyyy😭😭 and another thing Slowly but surely them reads going up I see y'all that's all I had to say. )

Armani p.o.v /2 weeks later

"Ooo, boy, you looking like you like what you see
Won't you come over and check up on it? I'm gon' let you work up on it
Ladies, let 'em check up on it; watch it while he check up on it
Dip it, pop it, twerk it, stop it, check on me tonight" I sang while washing the dishes. Feeling hands wrap around my waist I smiled and turned my neck to give Roman a kiss.

Turning around completely I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a hug.

"Baby I missed you so much." I said into his neck. I haven't seen him these past two weeks due to him looking for  whoever was playing on my phone. My poor baby looks stressed out.

"I missed you too." He said kissing me.

"Baby go sit down you look stress as hell. " I said walking into the living room with him behind me. We both sat on the couch and I cuddled up  on him.

Sighing I look up at him while he looked down at me.

"I gotta tell you something." Roman said still looking at me nodding my  head he started to talk again.

"The person who text weeks back was a female it was that Trinity girl that you fought months ago she's fucking with the enemies and I don't know what the fuck is gonna happen but all I know is that my two main concerns is keeping you and my family safe. " He said I scrunch my face up cause I see imma have to really fuck this bitch up again because only god knows what the fuck they got going on I refuse for anything  to happen to my family Jasmine or worse my niece that bitch will die.

"Baby what are we gonna do. My sisters and brother are they safe? I know Don got Jasmine and Jamya but still knowing this has me a little worry for all their safety." I said Roman pulled me closer to him.

"Ain't nothing gonna happen to them alright so don't worry about okay I got this." He said. I nodded my head cause I know I could trust him.

"Okay off that subject since I missed you so much today how about I cook you some dinner and then afterwards  you get some dessert." I said rubbing on his chest he smirked and nodded his head.

"You lucky I'm actually hungry or I would of been have yo ass bend over. " Roman said slapping my ass while I walked into the kitchen. Turning my music back on For However Long x Bryson Tiller came on I started to move my hips while singing the song. Going into the refrigerator I took all the ingredients to make a rotel out and since we don't have any tortilla chips I'll substitute it for Doritos.

After 30 minutes I was done completely with the food and fixing Roman's plate since I wasn't hungry I was trying to get put to sleep.

(Random picture off google

(Random picture off google.)

"Baby I made some Rotel. " I said handing him his food and giving and him a beer I grabbed before leaving out the kitchen.

"I hope I don't shit up. " He said which made me laugh. He looked at me a smirked.

"Where yo food at?" He asked me.

"Wasn't hungry I'm trying to get put to sleep though." I said wiggling my eyebrows he laughed and pulled me into his lap.

"You'll get to fuck just be patient."He said while eating his food. I laid against his chest and watch him eat.

"You so damn weird. " He said laughing.

Finally finishing his food I grabbed his plate and bottle and putting it in the kitchen cleaning everything up so I wouldn't have to when I did wake back up.

Going upstairs into the bedroom Roman was laying on the bed with no shirt on. Leaning against the doorway I crossed my arms.

"So are we role-playing or getting straight to business?" I asked smirking.

"Shut yo ass up and come over here. " Roman said laughing walking slowly to him I pulled my shirt off and throwed it on the floor which left me only in my panties since I ain't have on no bra.

Crawling on the bed and towards Roman I began to feel all over him. I finally reached his face and began to kiss him.

Roman was so quick he pulled my panties to the side and quickly slid in which made me gasp.

So much for role-play.

"Baby. " I moaned into Roman's ear while he was stroking the hell out of my shit.

Squealing he flipped us over so now he was on top. Pulling my legs further back he really began to beat shit up.

"O Oh my god Roman slow down. " I cried out trying to push him back some all he did was slap my hand away and continue at his pace.

"No let daddy put work in. " He said than all of a sudden he change his stroke and I swear I was seeing stars.

"Romannnnnn." I moaned out loud. I started to feel like I was about to cum.

"Baby I'm about to cum. " I said wrapping my arms around his neck getting into rhythm with him.

"Go head baby. " He said lowly in my ear. Letting a loud moan out I had my orgasm. Laying back down I had to catch my breath.

"Go head and turn that ass round so I can get my nut. " Roman said while stroking his dick. Turning around my ass was in the air while my face was laying on the pillows.

Letting out a sighed when he slid back in I started to slowly throw it back.

"Armani stop acting like that and throw that shit back. "Roman said slapping my ass which encourage me to go faster.

"Ugh Ugh Roman. " I cried out when he reach over and started to rub on my clit.

When I felt myself cumming again and squeeze around his dick and moved faster. Feeling his nut fill up in me made me cum myself.

Laying on my back I stared up at the ceiling  and Roman did the same thing.

"You know you might get pregnant." He said I could tell he was smirking. Looking over him I said know.

"Round 2?" He asked nodding my head I climbed on top of him.

Heyy. Don't mind the sex scene not so good at writing those. Anyway long time no type I really need to get back into this story but I'm so lazy it's ridiculous. Vote, comment,  and Enjoy. Oh before I go I wanna say this book has between a good 5 to 10 chapters left. Peace ✌✌