Chapter 12

Armani P.O.V/Armani and Jasmine up top 👆👆

I pouted when we was boarding the Jet that was owned by Roman when Jasmine suggested that we take A vacation I thought it was just me and her not US and Roman & Don. 

"Fix your face we are going to Italy for Christ sake relax." Jasmine said which made me roll my eyes. Stepping inside I was astonished because I must admit its very beautiful. Sitting down in one of the seats next to the window I grabbed my headphones and started to listen to my music and the first song that played was Slight Work x Wale and Big Sean.  I got a little hype because I haven't heard this song in a while and this was a favorite since I always had a big crush on Wale.

Suddenly my headphones got rip out my ear I had to catch my self because I almost knock them damn bleached noodles out of Roman head. Taking in a deep breath I turned towards him.

"Well damn Armani you ain't gonna say nothing to ya man." He asked sitting in the seat next to me. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window and smirked.

"Last time I check I don't have a man why you think came out here i'm trying to get me an Italian man." I said with a smirk which made him mug me.

"No last time I check I'm your nigga so you don't need no Italian nigga" He said sounding mighty salty.

"Last time I check my Nigga don't don't be all up on females at a party." I said which made him sigh.

"Well you wasn't talking to anybody so I assume you didn't want to fuck with me anymore." He said which made me scoff.

"Okay first of all I wasn't talking to anyone. Second for someone who's as jealous as you I wouldn't think you give up so quick so back to my statement earlier I don't have a boyfriend and don't debate with me." I said turning away from.

"Damn that's how you really feel?"Roman asked.

"No that's how you FEEL." I said which made him sigh.

"Baby i'm sorry okay. I just thought you wasn't fucking with me and that hurt my feelings and I don't know how to express those type of feelings because from a young age my dad always told me only females get in their feelings." Roman said looking a little sad. I couldn't stay mad at him long with my sap ass.

"You know what I guess I could have co ntacted y'all so I'm at fault but you still ain't had to entertain no bitch at my best friend house when she told you not to be on nobody while you in her face but then your not my man anyway so.." I said confusing the hell out of myself.

"Well let me become your man then." He said which made me roll my eyes lowkey.

"Okay but we are taking it slow so don't fuck it up I ain't gonna go back and forth with you." I said which made him smile.

"Well since your actually giving me another chance then how about tomorrow night Ill take you out if you allow me to." He said.

"Sure why not do you know. Do you know your way around Italy?" I asked I have no type of time to pissing off nobody because Roman thug ass.

"Yes girl I know a couple of people around here and with their help I can find you the perfect restaurant to take you out to then let you go on a shopping spree." He said. I blushed. I put my head on his shoulder because I was lowkey getting tired.

_________________________________________________________

Waking up I notice we were off the plane and Roman was carrying me to a SUV.

'Damn ain't know way I slept that long' I thought to myself.

"Roman put me down I'm up now." I said trying to get down but he held on to me tighter which made me sigh. Putting me in the car I notice that Jasmine and Don were already in the front seat and I put on my seat belt and looked out the window I wanted to see all the places before we got to the Villa.

 Putting me in the car I notice that Jasmine and Don were already in the front seat and I put on my seat belt and looked out the window I wanted to see all the places before we got to the Villa

Once we pulled up to the Villa we was at awe with the way it had looked and I could tell that I was gonna have a good time here. Getting my one of my bags while the boys carried the rest me and Jasmine walked into the house and might I say its very nice.

Walking around Jasmine found one of the two rooms since I thought it was just us two and she decided to pick the first one and the next one which was between the kitchen and a closet.

Jasmine and Don room 👆👆

Armani and Roman room.👆👆

Hey yall im stopping right here I had to type this quickly on my sister laptop because I wasnt around my phone at that moment now i switch back on it but vote, comment and enjoy. Peace✌✌.