Chapter 5

Armani p.o.v

"Damn Natasha what the hell you want? Matter fact don't tell me because if you don't leave imma beat the hell out of you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Baby I'm sorry please let me talk to you." She said walk up to me. Roman mug her pulled me closer to his chest.

"You did enough talking when you set my fucking bed on fire you goofy as shit for that." I said while she pouted.

"Baby please I'm sorry okay I was upset."She said trying to grab on to me and Roman ass pushed her back.

"Aye Nigga dont put yo fucking hands on me." Natasha said with a craze look in her eyes let me stop this before it gets bigger than what it is.

"Natasha imma talk to you later okay." I said lying straight through my teeth. She nodded and walked off. Turning around and looking at Roman I rolled my eyes and walked off with these three behind me.

"Man Armani what the hell wrong with you?" Roman asked grabbing my arm.

"Why the fuck would you push that damn girl?" I asked cause he had honestly had no right to touch her.

"Cause I can she don't have no right to touch what's mine." His crazy ass said.

"Man whatever. I ready to go home I don't even wanna shop no more y'all kilt my vibe." I said walking to Annie's Pretzels and getting me two soft pretzels and a mango smoothies.

"Armani stop acting like that why the fuck you bugging." He said. Somebody's sound mad.

"Hmm you sound alil angry?" I said making him madder which was funny.

He walked off and I sat down and started to eat me food. I'm probably acting bratty but I really don't care.

While scrolling through Twitter a person decided to stand in front of me.

"Yes how may I help you?" I asked with a mug.

"That Nigga you just was with tell him TK say watch his back." He said smirking.

"How about you and that TK Nigga tell him y'all selves I don't get pay to deliver messages so fuck out my face." I said getting up and walking off to find Roman angry ass.

Finally finding him in footlocker with some chick. Walking up to him I tapped his shoulder he turn around he looked at me with a mug.

"Um eww. Fix your face but some Nigga been in my face talking about TK say watch yo back." I said walking off I did my one good deed so im about to call an Uber and be gone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Finally home I breath in a sigh in relief. Getting a phone call I saw it was Jasmine rolling my eyes and answer.

Jasmine😍👭:Um child where the hell you at?

Mani😘🍑:Oh now you worried about me. Cause as soon as that Natasha situation was over with you and Don ass was gone but dont worry about me I'm home.

Jasmine😍👭:Bestfriend I left cause you was with Roman.