Epilogue

2 months later

A nervous Armani sat in the living room waiting for Roman to get home.

Armani p.o.v

"Why am I so nervous?" I said to myself. We both know this was gonna happen hell we low-key planned it I'm not mad I'm glad but I guess Im nervous about his reaction.

Hearing the front door open I smiled alil.

"Babbbyyy come down stairs I have a surprise for you." I heard Roman yelled out getting up I grabbed the bag and walked downstairs and gasp and ran towards Mrs. Dubois.

"I'm so happy to see you Mrs. Dubois." I said hugging her she laughed and hugged me back.

"Girl stop with the Mrs. Call me Mama J." She said hugging me back.

"Okay Mama J since you are here today I'm killing two birds with one stone." Grabbing each of their hands I led them to the couch once they sat down I place the bag on the table in front of them.

Roman being the asshole that he is he flipped the bag upside down and dump all the items on the table. Momma J started to scream I guess she figured it out first and she got up and started to dance around.

"Forreal I don't get." Roman said. Dumbass.

"What do you see on the table." I said smiling.

"A Envelope, Some baby clothes and shoes, pacifier and a baby bottle." He said still confuse this ass. His mom slapped him in his head.

"You dumb ass she is pregnant with my grandbaby. " Momma J said mugging him turning me she hugged me mad tight. Sniffling she just started to bawl.

"Oh y'all granted my wish my grandbaby is finally baking and getting ready to grace the world." Momma J said I just laughed and looked at Roman poor baby look lost.

"Roman you alright. " I asked.

"He Betta fucking be he about to be a daddy. " Momma J said and I laughed and Roman did too.

"I'm good baby it's just wow really. " He asked smiling mad hard. With tears in my eyes I nodded my head. Pointing to the envelope  he grabbed it and opened it and him and his mom looked at the ultrasound.

"I went to the doctors office last Wednesday because I was feeling sick  and come to find out I'm sixteen weeks pregnant baby is due around May." I said Roman got and hugged me.

"Aww my grandbaby. " Momma J said crying it was so emotional for everyone.

___________________________________________

3 months later/ Armani p.o.v

"Everything is going wrong." I cried to my sisters as we was sitting on my bed.

"No it's not your just emotional and hungry the quicker you get dress the quicker you can eat." Shandice said pushing the dress in my face. Putting on the dress Candice handed me my flip flops since that's all I wear.

"Come on I'm so anxious to find if this is my niece or nephew." Shandice said.

Heading to the back yard where a full blown party was happening.

"The lady of the day is finally here. "Roman said wrapping his arms around me. Kissing him I wrap my arm around his waist.

"Baby is the food done I'm hungry?" I asked because I'm so hungry and I'm ready to eat. Laughing he guided me to the table that had all kind of food out with his momma at the center.

"Bye this food is for after we find out what y'all having. " Momma J said.

"But I'm hungry. " I cried out they playing with me and my food.

"Huh. " She handed me a cup of fruit and Roman laughed at my facial expression.

"What am I going to do with this. " I asked.

"Eat what else are you going to do with it. Now stop all that nonsense and go reveal the gender of the baby so you can eat." Momma J said pushing us towards the center of the crowd.

"Okay everyone it's around that time to reveal the gender of the baby." Candice said which had everyone getting loud.

"We would like to call our Dad Jerome  Sr to read the gender at the request of the parents." Everyone clapped while my dad walk up to us and Shandice handed him the envelope with the gender in it. When he started open it I started to tear up cause I was anticipating this day for the longest.

"It's a......BOY" My dad shouted while I started to cry in a excited Roman chest.

"It's a boy Armani your giving me my son. " Roman said squeezing me in a tight hug. Looking up at him he looked he down at me with so much love and right that at the moment I know that he was the love of my life.

_____________________________________________

3 months later/ Armani p.o.v

"Ouchhhhh Fuck Roman I hate you why would you do this to me why I didn't do anything to you?" I said through the contractions. This water was pissing me the fuck off. I wanted to be a bold bitch and push a baby out  a kiddie pool and my shit is on fire.

"Baby I'm sorry alright but lil man was ready to come out today just a couple of more minutes and you'll be ready to push him out and welcome him into the world." Roman said kissing my forehead.

"I can't Roman this shit hurt to bad. " I said crying when another contraction hit.

"Yes you can stop acting like a bitch and get ready to push my son out. " He said he acting like his words are suppose to encourage me but they make me wanna knock the shit out of him. The midwife came and check far along I was and when she tell me I'm ready to push I was so ready to get this over with.

"Okay Armani on the count of the I want you to push on the count of three for ten seconds okay. " Nodding my head she began the count.

"Ahhhhhhh." I said with tears in my eyes I started to push again.

After about 25 minutes of pushing my baby finally came. My son.

"Armani you did it baby you birth our son. " Roman said crying cutting his umbilical cord. He grabbed the baby and held him in his arms. After a while he handed him over to me and the nurse instructed me on breastfeeding him.

"What should we name him?" I asked while gently rubbing his face as he fed.

"I don't want him to do be a Jr. Because he should have his own identity." Roman said.

"I got a name Amir Chance Dubois. " I said staring at him.

"I like that yeah that's his name. We should let everyone in I hear my momma talking shit. " Roman said as we both laugh. When I finished breast feeding we let everyone in.

"Aww look at the baby what did y'all name him. " Jasmine ask me. Me and her finally got our friendship back in order with a heart to heart.

"Amir Chance Dubois. " I said. Roman stood beside me proud of our creation. I smiled when I passed him to Momma J who was so eager to hold him.

My second chance..

Welp y'all that's it. But I would like to shout out everyone who supported this book since day one y'all are the best y'all got this book to over 70k and I fucks with y'all for that. No lie I'm going to miss writing this book but I felt it was coming to an end so Enjoy, Vote,  and comment.

Peace ✌✌