Chapter 3

Roman p.o.v

This damn girl is fucking crazy. First she attack me then get mad when I still ain't give her the phone now her ass sitting on the bed having a temper tantrum.

Her best friend Jasmine and Don sitting there like this childish shit funny. Her whining was dead ass giving me a headache.

"Man here with your crybaby ass but y'all still can't leave so I don't know why you acting like a big ass baby." I said handing her the phone and she started to cheese.

"See Jasmine I know I was gonna get my phone." She said.

"Okay listen Jasmine saw some stuff that weren't meant for her to see." Don said looking at her.

"What did Jasmine see that she wasn't suppose to see?" Armani asked.

"Murder." Don said.

Armani p.o.v

See they on that First 48 type shit.

"Listen Jasmine ain't see shit she don't know what the fuck you talking about right Jasmine?" I said looking at her and she nodded her head.

"Cute but you cant play them games with me. She wanted to be nosey and follow me and see some stuff she wasn't suppose to see." Don said.

"Okay that still don't explain why you took us and If that case why didn't you kill me. What happen to 'no witness'? " Jasmine asked.

"Why would I kill my future wife." He said I ain't gonna lie Jasmine got her a crazy nigga.

"Damn Jasmine you got you a crazy nigga. But what was you saying last night?" I asked smirking. She mugged me.

Looking at the clock I saw it was 11 I need to call my brother so thats what I did.

Shithead💩:Hello.

Lil Girl👊:Rome I can't come to lunch something came up.

Shithead💩:you good?

Lil Girl👊:Yeah I good imma be busy so im gonna have to reschedule.

Shithead💩:Alright lil girl be safe I love you.

Lil Girl👊:Shut the hell up shithead and I love you too.

Hanging up the phone smiling. I look up too see Roman mugging me.

"Um eww fix your face." I said which cause Jasmine to giggle.

"Who hell you been smiling all up on the phone with?" He asked. I looked at him and smirk.

"Even though its none of your business I was on the phone with my man problem?" I asked which had Jasmine laughing. Roman look extra salty let me tell this boy the truth for he take my phone again.

"Naw I just fucking with that was my big brother Jerome. Roman you was looking mad salty you okay?" I asked pouting he'll be okay.

"Okay I need to go home and change and get my car-" I stopped and charge at Don and started to attack his ass.

"Don you shot my fucking tires I could kill you ass." I said hitting him on the head with my phone.

"Damn Mani calm down aye Jasmine don't jump in." Roman yelled when me and Jasmine been hitting Don.

Roman grabbed me and Don jack Jasmine up.

"Don't jack her up and you betta pay for my fucking tires or imma put you on ya neck." I said mugging him.

Roman laughed like that shit funny. He already on thin ice with me.

"The fuck you laughing for with your jealous ass take me home for I chop you." I said. He sucked his teeth. I yanked off him.

"Come on Jasmine. I done had enough of these two." I said grabbing her hand.

"Umm hell no I don't appreciate you hitting me now you trying to take my wife." Don said. I looked at Jasmine in disbelief and she smiling. So she like that shit? Okay.

"Damn Jasmine you gonna let him say that what about them nights we spent together damn I thought you loved the kid." I said putting my hand over my heart.

"Don't mistake me for Natasha." She said smirking. I flicked her off. I ain't gonna lie she had me on hush.

"Who the hell is Natasha?" Roman Jealous ass asked.

"Don't worry about that crazy bitch." I said walking towards a black hummer.

"That's her ex girlfriend who Armani brought the inner crazy out off. The bitch set Mani bed on fire when they broke up." Damn. Jasmine tell all my fucking business. I rolled my eyes.

"Damn Armani how you let the kid set your bed on fire." Don asked eating that shit up and Roman goat looking ass was smirking.

"Man I was at work Jasmine called me boy I was gonna kill her ass that bed been expensive." I said getting mad about that situation all over again.

It got quiet while Roman was driving so I grabbed my phone and put it on the aux cord and played Kodak Black x Me, Myself, and I.

All I got is me, myself , and I , got myself again
Time is money, I need that money, got no time for no friends

Ain't nobody gon' ride like me, cause I'm gon' ride to the end

I ain't gonna lie I was rapping my little heart. I been hitting the dance and everything. Jasmine ass sitting there hyping me up knowing this my song

Project baby paper chasin' tie

They dead fly

Institution

Run up on me, send it straight to your baby

All that kush that I be smokin', you think I'm from Jamaica

But hell nah, ain't from Jamaica, bitch, I'm from golden acres

Jasmine ass was damn near screaming in my ear cause that's her favorite gotdamn part of the song I see Roman and Don nodding there head to the beat.

Once the song was over I sat back and let the rest of the songs play waiting to go to my house.

Hello y'all what's good? I feel as though this chapter was a little boring. But I introduced Natasha because she is gonna be in the next one or two chapters causing drama. Vote , comment, enjoy.....Peace✌✌