Chapter 11

Armani P.o.v

After telling my brother everything I called my sisters and told them everything  also and to say they was hurt was an understatement. being in a lil funk due to the situation made me sit back and just think about all the things that happen in my life good and bad.

Im blessed with all the things that happen to me even though majority of it was bad it wouldn't have push me to be the person I am today if i didn't happen. Getting out the bed I began to get ready and go over to Jasmine since I haven't talk to anyone for over three days.

Pulling up into Jasmine driveway I saw a lot of cars in her yard so I assume she was having a get together. Unlocking the door I heard a lot of voices in the living room I walked in there and saw Jasmine with a ass of people and saw Roman hugged up with some other chick but it really didn't bother me. Jasmine saw me and the biggest smile appear on her face.

"Bestieeeee!!" She yelled out and jumped on me. Laughing I hugged.

"Hey Jasmine you missed me?" She nodded.

"I told Roman not to be having no chicks around me that ain't you but he dont listen." She said with a mug. I laughed.

"Girl I am not bothered one bit he is not my man and get yo heavy ass off me. I really came to tell you I wasn't talking to anyone because I was going through some things I haven't told you about but when me and you have a girls night I'll tell you everything." I said.

"Alright knowing your mean ass ain't staying to socialize with people I'm coming to your house to spend the night. Bye hoe I love you." She said hugging me again. I told her bye and left.

_____________________________________________________

Later on around 9 p.m

Jasmine finally came to the and I had cooked some Red Rice and chicken and laid some snacks for a movie night.

"You finally arrive I was about to take my ass to sleep." I said jokingly.

She rolled her eyes and headed straight to the kitchen I guess she smelled the food.

She came in the living room and sat in the seat next to me. We watched all TV while she ate since I ate earlier. After she ate her food she put her plate in the kitchen to get wash later.

"So what's Good? Why was you M.I.A these past few days." She asked concern.

So I started to tell her everything and tbh I was so numb. Jasmine started to tear up.

"Uh no hoe dont even cry I'm good I'm always good." I said then started to cry.(A/N: This is me af when I'm sad and people ask if I'm okay then I just bust out crying. Or I see some hurtful shit and I say that.)

Jasmine grabbed me and hugged me while I cried in her arms. I hate when I cry I front of other people so I wipe my eyes but continue to stay hugging Jasmine.

"I done about everything to please that woman and she still hates me and tbh I hate her too she could drop dead right now and I wouldn't even care. I guess that's why I act the way I act I get the emotionless shit from her." I said.

"Fuck that excuse my mouth bitch she ain't shit for letting that happen to you. Your a good person man she gonna get her Karma."Jasmine said.

I just leaned in her arms and stared ahead. When the person who birth you has some type of hatred towards you that shit hurts all I could think about was my baby it seems like he/she is the only thing I could think about these last couple of days.

"Best friend how about this we go on vacation we take time off our work and just go anyplace you wanna go so you can take your mind off of things." She said. That actually sound good.

"Yeah can we go to France I always wanted to go there and you know I speak the language good." That was my favorite subject in High School.

"Ohh yes that's where my man Lucas Coly from." Jasmine said which made me roll my eyes her and that boy.

"Well let's go to sleep now and we continue to make plans tomorrow." Jasmine said and we headed to our rooms to sleep.

Hey y'all this chapter is super short and I quickly typed this up since I haven't update in awhile. I was busy making sure my grades stayed a 90 and above to exempt my exams and on top of that I graduate early so I'm officially done with high school then in May I walk across the stage with my class. So enjoy, Vote, comment. Peace✌✌.