Chapter 22

Armani p.o.v

Waking up I was in so confuse and in so much pain. Looking around I notice that I was in a hospital room. Mentally sighing I remember why was in the hospital in the first place I was so into my emotion I didn't pay attention to the road and somebody could be dead because of me. Pulling the cover off me I wanted to see all the damage done to my body. I had a broken arm obviously due to the fact if I move it hurts like hell, I had a cast on my right leg and lifting up my gown I have big ass bruise on my side. 

Hearing the room door open I looked and saw it was Roman. He had food in his hand I don't think he notice that I was up because he walked up to the bed that was pushed next to mine and sat on it. I just looked at him I don't understand how the hell he don't notice I was up.

"Roman so yo ass don't see me here looking at you? If my hand wasn't so fuck up I would up have slap the shit out of you." I said. He just kept sitting on the bed eating his food. This bitch.

"Roman." I said this time thinking he couldn't hear me. When he didn't answer me I started to panic. With all the strength I had I got out the bed and walk over to where Roman was sitting. He was eating his food while on his phone. Being the noisy girlfriend I wanted to see what the hell had his attention since his ass acting like he fucking deaf.

"Aww Roman you ass." I said when I saw he was looking at our pictures we took on his phone. I looked up at Roman and saw he was crying.

"Baby?" I said going into wipe his tears and I damn near scream when it was like my hand went through him.

"Roman please tell me this is a sick joke.Roman,Roman,ROMAN,ROMAN." I scream thinking I was dead. I can't be dead I didn't get to see my niece. What about Jasmine Don and Roman. OMG my siblings they probably think this my fault. Hold on maybe I'm blowing this way out of proportion and I'm not dead since Roman and me still in the hospital room.

"Roman.." I whispered again and started to tear up when he did answer me.

"You know he can't hear you." I heard someone say from behind me turning around and saw a little boy sitting on the bed I just woke up in. Looking closer he was a chocolate color with some nice curly hair he looked about ten years old and he has my grandmothers eyes which were hazel what amaze me was that he had this glow about him.

"Who are you and how are you able to hear me?" I ask still fascinated with him. He just smiled at me with his pearly whites.

"Well due to some unfortunate events I wasn't born and sent back Heaven but my name is Chance Washington since you didn't give me a middle name mom." He said which shook the hell out of me. I looked at him and realize that he had my features and started to tear up and smile. You said when the baby was born it didn't matter if it was a girl or boy you was gonna name them Chance.

"Wow your so handsome Chance." I said with crying and sat next to him on the bed. He wrapped his arm around me and just held me and I hugged me back this all I ever wanted to do was hold my baby- son and just love him.

"I'm so sorry Chance if I left earlier you would be here." I said crying into his neck squeezing him tighter I just wanted to stay like this. 

"It's not your fault things happen for a reason it just wasn't your time to have a baby yet and if you did I probably would have held you back look how much you accomplish for the past ten years. All the good and bad moments you had I was there I was even there when you trip and fell at graduation." He said which had both of us laughing.

"What i'm trying to say is that just because i'm not there physically i'm there spiritually and always will be. I love you mom and nothing that happen to me and you was your fault and i'm proud that your my mom." He said which made me smile this is what I needed to hear from him for myself and for my sanity it felt like a million weights were lifted off my shoulders.  

"I love you so much you don't know how bad I needed to hear that." I said he looked at me and I just stared back at him even though it is sick I'm so fascinated that me and that man made such a handsome baby.

"I have to go I just wanted to meet the amazing woman who created me in person and that Roman dude is cool since he giving me my future brothers and sister." He said.

"No you just got here." I said holding in my tears. He gave me a sad smile and grabbed my hand to hold.

"I have to go back home and you have to wake back up you was suppose to been wake back up but you was asleep for two going on three days now and you have to wake up." He said and then things started to get blurry. 

Sitting up and gasping I looked and around and saw that I was still in the hospital but it was dark. Looking next to me and saw Roman sleeping. Weakly since my damn arm and side tag teaming me I shook Roman.

"Roman wake up." I said shaking he stirred a little before opening his eyes. He looked at me in disbelief I guess the fact that I was up and when it registered that I was he leap across the bed and hugged me I pushed aside all the pain and hugged him back.

"Baby you don't know how happy I am to hear your voice see your eyes." He said kissing me all over my face. I laughed wow he was never this affectionate before I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I'm surprise you let me kiss you since I know for a fact my breath stinks." I said. 

"I don't care about that right now I'm just happy that your up even though it is late as hell I got go the nurse and Doctor I'll be back." Roman said hopping out the bed and jogging out the room.

Hey y'all I lowkey cried typing this because it was all emotional and plus I was listening to some sad ass music. Vote, Comment, and Enjoy. Peace✌✌